OFFICIAL LIL WAYNE DEDICATION 4 (NO LIE TRACK FROM D4) DELAYED AGAIN till SEPT 3rd 4pm

My boy just posted this on Twitter. Not sure if it's his pic or he got it from somewhere else but it's hilarious nonetheless.

this seriously needs to be tweeted to wayne ....everyone in his camp is prbly too busy gurgling his babies to tell him the truth

I really cant believe my ppl liked this mixtape. Went over my boy house to play madden n watch the game with some ppl and all they kept talking about was this mixtape :smh: I'm fully convinced that Wayne can say ANYTHING on a song and it'll be a hit :smh:

Ya know, if you just have this playing in the background and you're not listening to what he's saying, this tape is somewhat enjoyable.

its so funny that he tried pushin this trash back to let his boy 2 chainz shine..naw i think he listened to his cd and knew people were gonna clown.

OMG TOO MANY PEOPLE LIKE SOMETHING THAT I USED TO LIKE SO ILL HATE ON IT INSTEAD AND BOAST ABOUT WHAT IVE MOVED ONTO

-Niketalk

clowns, all of you

since we're clowns, go ahead and tell us the good parts of the mixtape...

He's been doing this same thing for years why are yall acting disappointed lmao. Can someone post a song from "Lil Wayne in his prime".

]

meanwhile on this tape Wayne talmbout "If we run out of work, we Rob like Bert" nah I cant cosign that

Last edited:
I'll bite.
I actually don't listen to any of the other you mentioned, or any other "hippy-hop" rappers for the most part. My playlist mostly contains KRIT, Cole, Jeezy, Hov, T.I., Gucci, and Wale.
With that said I still think Wayne is absolute garbage. Crappy punchlines, dumb references to skateboarding and absolutely no cohesion in any song he spits. Like he doesn't even attempt to stay on subject.
So it has nothing to do with what rappers people listent to, Wayne falt out sucks, almost as much as your taste in music.
HES NEVER STAYED ON TOPIC!!!!!!. THERE IS NO STORY. ITS LIKE TALKING TO THE CRACKHEAD IN FRONT OF A FOODLION WHO TELLS YOU A STORY THAT HAS NO CHARACTERS AND NO PLOT. ITS ALL QUICK MIND FARTS THAT HE BLURTS OUT.

Last edited:
Wayne couldn't top Cole on that Green Hornet even if he tried.... "How u gonna jump me if my legs work" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom