**Official Lil Wayne Thread ** **No Ceilings 2 drops Thanksgiving**

If wayne is a good rapper then so am I also. Thug isn't a good raper but he makes enjoyable music. Tired of giving this dude a pass. Omg its his flow man, it aint what he said its how he said it.... What?

I don't think thug is good but yea it's enjoyable. Last joint Slime Season 2 I could play thru.

It's not necessarily bad for post Rebirth Wayne.

But I can't see myself listening to this **** again.

Maybe I just outgrew this *****. He been doing the same **** since 08 except he added a silly voice.

At least he left us with his 04-07 work though :pimp:.

Intro is hot tho.

Man just started listening to no ceilings 2 n heard mannie m on the first song and was like man this gone be garbage...then Wayne started going off! [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Hope this album goes!

Its safe to say thug>Wayne at this point

Which is like saying Cowboys > Eagles

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ thug being good at rapping when 95%of the stuff he says is inaudible
English is my 3rd language and generally I have little to no problems understanding him.

English is clearly Young Thug's 3rd language, so it makes sense

Last edited:
Damn Peyton, Kobe, now Wayne all in one year! :x
Hate to see the greats go out like this. I had hope after the glory track but man Wayne just doesn't have his legs anymore

I got about 6 songs off here I will bang and cross me and diamonds dancing the best ones on this joint!

I knew he'd butcher The Hills.
mean.gif
I heard that earlier today and it was so bad that I refuse to listen to the project

I actually like a few tracks on here to my surprise but overall... RIP Wayne.

Damn Peyton, Kobe, now Wayne all in one year! :x
Hate to see the greats go out like this. I had hope after the glory track but man Wayne just doesn't have his legs anymore

Damb, Carter 2 > No ceilings 2. No ceilings 2 is still good.

I was pleasantly surprised.. Not blown away.. But I liked it for the most part..

I ain't heard some Wayne I could rock with since no ceilings for real..

I'll play it again..

This is the first Wayne tape that I can without a doubt say didnt really entertain me :lol: :smh:

Still a couple good joints on it tho..

Destroyed is FIRE

Keeping like 4-5 songs off this

Wayne BEEN finished but man, this is terrible

Just now starting and destroyed is the only song i have listened to but the tape seems listenable 

Edit 

Edit 

Edit 

I play jumpman like WTF 
mean.gif

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
tired.gif