Official Lions @ Dolphins 10AM PST---Lions WIN!5-10!! Despite Shaun Hill sucking

No idea why we are starting Hill, both him and Stanton are injured but Stanton has show way more upside.  Hill has a broken finger, and to begin with doesn't have good arm strength so this could get ugly.  Our kicker can only kick off to the 20 yd line, Shaun Hill can't throw to Calvin wide open on 3rd down.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

No idea why we are starting Hill, both him and Stanton are injured but Stanton has show way more upside.  Hill has a broken finger, and to begin with doesn't have good arm strength so this could get ugly.  Our kicker can only kick off to the 20 yd line, Shaun Hill can't throw to Calvin wide open on 3rd down.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Running the ball up the middle with Mo Morris on 1st and 2nd down against the 5th ranked run defense in the league?????????
sick.gif
:x Seriously I have no idea what our coaching staff is thinking starting Hill. And Linehan needs to *!$#, dudes play calling has sucked all year. I can't take this crap, Lions should win this game but they are basically not even trying.

Running the ball up the middle with Mo Morris on 1st and 2nd down against the 5th ranked run defense in the league?????????
sick.gif
:x Seriously I have no idea what our coaching staff is thinking starting Hill. And Linehan needs to *!$#, dudes play calling has sucked all year. I can't take this crap, Lions should win this game but they are basically not even trying.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Hai.

Great plays by Hill running for that first down and a beautiful TD pass
pimp.gif

Shaun Hill still sucks.  He has no arm strength and just floats the ball out there.  That last drive the pass to Calvin was just lobbed up for grabs and it was only a 10 yard throw.  Dude needs to be benched, he has never been a winner and never will be.  Lions need to cut him at the end of the season and sign Stanton back.

Hai.

pimp.gif

Shaun Hill still sucks.  He has no arm strength and just floats the ball out there.  That last drive the pass to Calvin was just lobbed up for grabs and it was only a 10 yard throw.  Dude needs to be benched, he has never been a winner and never will be.  Lions need to cut him at the end of the season and sign Stanton back.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Hai.

pimp.gif

Never been a winner when he had a winning record before going to Detroit?
eyes.gif

Hai.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by hymen man

ps: airblaster - i'm ownin' you in nfc north fantasy
pimp.gif

Yeah my team sucks, I have no receivers worth playing
30t6p3b.gif

That TD by Bess was bull, dude clearly stepped out on that last angle they showed

Hai.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Then why did they cut him?? Oh yeah, cause he sucks.

Originally Posted by hymen man

ps: airblaster - i'm ownin' you in nfc north fantasy
pimp.gif

Yeah my team sucks, I have no receivers worth playing
30t6p3b.gif

That TD by Bess was bull, dude clearly stepped out on that last angle they showed

Hai.

pimp.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why did you put pacific time on the title for two east teams in east territory
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cause I am on the west coast and I think Still1Rise is as well and we are normally the only 2 people posting in the Lions game threads.

That whole TD drive every pass Hill threw was behind the receivers unless they were standing still.  How are you going to tell me he isn't garbage.  Luckily Megatron is a beast and can make those kind of plays but if they were put o the money he would be getting yards after the catch(like last week when Stanton was playing)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Why did you put pacific time on the title for two east teams in east territory
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Cause I am on the west coast and I think Still1Rise is as well and we are normally the only 2 people posting in the Lions game threads.

That whole TD drive every pass Hill threw was behind the receivers unless they were standing still.  How are you going to tell me he isn't garbage.  Luckily Megatron is a beast and can make those kind of plays but if they were put o the money he would be getting yards after the catch(like last week when Stanton was playing)

I dont really want to get into this long spiel about Shaun Hill.....but the Niners reason for trading him has absolutely nothing to do with him sucking.  

I dont really want to get into this long spiel about Shaun Hill.....but the Niners reason for trading him has absolutely nothing to do with him sucking.  

Originally Posted by dland24

....And everything to do with the 49ers sucking.

Back
Top Bottom