OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

I got that dunk all over my IG :lol:

Last night was epic. And to think we get to do that to em 1 more time :rofl:

Last edited:
Someone on my twitter TL said there should be a mercy rule in place. To that I threw it back to the 80's with my response:

"We do not play to be merciful here. Mercy is for the weak. Here, on the courts, in competition: A team confronts you, they are the enemy. An enemy deserves no mercy." ‪#‎ClipperNation‬ ‪#‎Clipset‬

If you know, you know :smokin

Arash Markazi ‏@ArashMarkazi · 11h
The Clippers understand LA is a Lakers town but as Doc said, they're not trying to win LA, they're trying to win the NBA.

:smokin

That's what I want to hear, Doc. Eyes on the prize.

That's a dope quote but his timeline is so real right now i'm sick. The fact is people aren't talking about the Clippers win or the winning season but about how bad the Lakers lost and what the future of the Lakers looks like lottery wise.

It's still #clippernation tho we out here.

Tomorrow should be a good test. In the VDN era, I would worry about the Clips overlooking Atlanta. But they really look to me like they're on a mission and I don't see that happening.

"When the Clippers gathered in their locker room at halftime, up 33 on the Lakers, no one was celebrating. The message was simple. Push the lead to 40, then push it to 50, then push it past that if there was time left. This wasn’t so much about beating the Lakers, but about getting better, so that another victory over the Lakers wasn’t once again the highlight of their season once it comes to a close. "

Damn. :smokin

The funniest thing about that dunk though was Swaggy P forgetting what team he was on :rofl:

Boy was about to jump right off the bench :lol:

Tried to play it off like he was trying his shoes :rofl:

Wild game last night wild.

I knew PHX was gonna go in to this game guns blazing as they're eyeing that 8th seed.

I'm not sure if it's fatigue or overconfidence but giving up that big lead and making it a nailbiter isn't gonna do us any favors come playoff time.

Danny Granger was beasting yesterday. I'm so glad he's getting in to the groove.

And did y'all see that baseline spin move by big baby with the bucket? I nearly fell out of my bed when I saw that shot.

That Tucker/Blake scuffle was interesting. Blake was lucky that he wasn't caught because it seemed like he threw a semi punch.

Tomorrow is gonna be good. Clips need to own GS.

And this fight for the top 4 spots is too wild. OKC vs Rockets, I'd rather take an OKC win so we can get up on H-Town for the #3 spot. Spurs/Bulls should be interesting. A loss for them is also what I'm hoping for. Grizzlies/PDX I'm gonna have to cheer for Memphis only because it'll realy help Clips in the standings.

After the scuffle with PJ, Quake started forcing things and picked up 2 reckless fouls.

Clips kinda stopped feeding Quake in the 4th. Gotta keep giving him the rock when he got like he was.

After the scuffle with PJ, Quake started forcing things and picked up 2 reckless fouls.

Clips kinda stopped feeding Quake in the 4th. Gotta keep giving him the rock when he got like he was.

Agree. That altercation threw him off his game a bit. But even before that he wasn't getting the ball enough. A win is a win, but it shouldn't have been as close as it was.

I really want the team to destroy the Warriors on Wednesday.

I been wanting to go. I think I'm just gonna go check em out in some of the last games of the season before playoffs.

Tonight should be real good.

I'll be there tonight....up top though. Really want the W tonight!

I don't just want a win, I really want a blow out. I'm still mad about the BS way Blake got ejected in our first loss to GSW. We need to try and send a message to the Warriors. (But I'll take close win too).

^^^ I wish, man. Too much work.

Ah, handle that.. there will be more.

Word! What section?

I don't just want a win, I really want a blow out. I'm still mad about the BS way Blake got ejected in our first loss to GSW. We need to try and send a message to the Warriors. (But I'll take close win too).

100% all of this. I'm nervous already. I hate seeing the drama in person. I get too riled up :lol:

Yes we need a royal dismantling of GS tonight similar to the first game.

Everyone remembers the triple back dunks. Now that Chris and Blake are in the zone and with Blake 10x the player that he was, we need to go out there and show them who we are.

yo let's try and do an NT/LobCity summit for one of the remaining games. Tix in the uppers should be on the low I'd be down for anytime but a weekend game seems to be better for most. Looking ahead I say Saturday April 12 is vs the Kings. Games at 12:30pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom