OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013-2014 SEASON THREAD (PLAYOFFS! 2nd Round v. OKC; Series at 2-2)

Not gonna lie...when the Suns went on that little run in the third I thought they were gonna put us away. It's crazy to see how far this team has come in such a short amount of time...something that ClipperNation may never get used to after all those years at the bottom of the barrel.

PAC CHAMPS x2! :smokin #ItsTime

Tough loss, but not surprising. Coming off that road trip against a hungry Dallas team. We had our chances, but didn't capitalize. Oh well.

I'm not too worried about that loss. Houston is too far back to catch us. I do feel CP3 shoulda called a time out when he got it and went for the tie seeing as he had 3 to spare.

JJ back on the court last night :smokin Can't wait till Jamal and Granger are 100 we're gonna be scary off the bench and starting.

Looking to possibly buy some playoff tickets.

we definitely should do an NT/Clips Summit soon.

Also just picked up a Champion Clips jersey. Now to finally get an Adidas one.

This series isn't gonna be easy. I would say the two teams have a real despise for each other. I do think the injury to Bogut will play a huge part in our Round 1 victory. :smokin

Lord knows I can't stand that sensitive team from up north, looking forward to our Clips sending them home with sour faces for the summer.

GSW might be the team I dislike most in the NBA. Everyone on that team annoys me, especially the coach. Would love to crush them. Unfortunately, I think its going to be a tough series.

Man I was hoping to snag that 2nd seed but it's all good.

With bogut out, trapping curry will be key because Thompson can't carry the team at all.

I'm super stoked were gonna be at 100% starters and bench. Granger will have that shelf rust but depending on his minutes let's hope he can step in for those clutch 3s.

It's on gentlemen :smokin we need to make this meetup happen tho.

We should hook up a playoff meet-up. Would be great to go to a bar and troll the Lakers fans rooting for us to lose.

I'm down to do it for the road games or a home game if I sell my tickets.

BTW I renewed my tickets for next year. 200 level now :pimp:
Slowly moving up in the world :lol:

First thing i'm splurging on once I get in to my career.

I'll be at Game 1. School schedule is a pain but I'll try to make it if we try to do a ClipNation meet up.

I'm gonna be in Ana-Crime for WonderCon this weekend so Saturday I'll be shooting over to Downtown Disney to catch the game there.

$&@%. Didn't see the game, but was following. That sucked. Can't believe we came all the way back just to blow it. Not panicking yet, considering Blake only played 4 minutes in the 1st half, but not the way I wanted to start this series.

$&@%. Didn't see the game, but was following. That sucked. Can't believe we came all the way back just to blow it. Not panicking yet, considering Blake only played 4 minutes in the 1st half, but not the way I wanted to start this series.

It was such an odd game. Blake with like 14 total minutes. CP3 not being clutch in the final 2 minutes. It was killing me being at the game. Too many damn Warrior fans. :\

So, as you guys know, I had tickets to game 1.

I went to the Passport Agency on Wilshire at 7 AM....got out at 2:30 PM :x

Missed all but the final 2 minutes. Enough to see CP3 and Collison fold :lol: :smh:

^^^That sucks man. My brother actually works at a passport office around here - I'll lodge a complaint for you when I see him tonight.

Happy Easter, Clippers fans.

So, as you guys know, I had tickets to game 1.

I went to the Passport Agency on Wilshire at 7 AM....got out at 2:30 PM :x

Missed all but the final 2 minutes. Enough to see CP3 and Collison fold :lol: :smh:

Terrible. Can't you do all that stuff online now?

I'll be watching this one from the office :frown:

Ouch. If it makes you feel better, I have to take my son to the neighborhood Easter carnival, so I'll probably end up missing the 1st half. Damn kids.

:lol: would've made me feel somewhat better if we got the W. I still think we win this series. We're both so evenly matched that I think every game is up for grabs. Blake needs to play smarter on d tho. DJ as well. Those fouls were unnecessary fouls

I was at wondercon in Anaheim for the game. How much was I surprised when I walk in rocking my Clippers shooting shirt and the entire ESPN zone is filled with GS fans :x

Man we destroyed them tonight tho. The games in Oakland are gonna be wild. Let's hope this splash bros shutdown continues.

I was at wondercon in Anaheim for the game. How much was I surprised when I walk in rocking my Clippers shooting shirt and the entire ESPN zone is filled with GS fans :x

Man we destroyed them tonight tho. The games in Oakland are gonna be wild. Let's hope this splash bros shutdown continues.

[emoji]128588[/emoji] church

You kinda felt this win coming...maybe not by that huge a margin but I knew they would come to play this game.

Like mentioned before, getting a W in Oakland is what I'm worried about.

AWESOME performance otherwise. :smokin I don't know any team that can beat us when we play like that.

Yo who da girl that does the halftime/timeout announcements tho.

She was pretty :pimp: from where I sat. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom