OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2013 OFFSEASON THREAD - Media Day Done; Training Camp Starting

RT @BA_Turner: The Clippers have called off the deal with the Celtics. Clippers executive said Celtics asking for too much, the Times told today.

RT @BaxterHolmes: Heard main hang-up was Clips didn't want to give 2 1st-round picks. Are they posturing? Or is deal dead? Likely former.

RT @BA_Turner: Clippers moving forward with Byron Scott meeting owner Donald Sterling today and Brian Shaw will meet Sterling Wednesday.

:nerd:

Welp.

Let's see if the Clippers are actually posturing or not.

Last edited:
^^^ Good for us. I don't think Doc is that much better than some of the other coaching candidates that we should give up too much just to get him. And KG is whatever. There's ways we can upgrade at the C without him. I'm fine with us moving on.

I don't think Doc is that much better than some of the other coaching candidates that we should give up too much just to get him.

I'm fine with us moving on.

the way you put it there, I can agree with that.

Still very intrigued at what Brian Shaw could do as HC. If he ends up getting the job, I'm still happy.

The main reason I want Doc is I think the team needs a coach that commands respect. This dude has won a ring before. Blake, CP3 and co seemed like they didn't take Vinny serious. I'm a big Blake fan but he needs someone to come up to him and tell him stop playing like a ***** and get on the boards, defend, drive without looking for a foul. That's something KG would help a little too. KG might be the most annoying ******* in the league but at least he "acts" tough.

The main reason I want Doc is I think the team needs a coach that commands respect. This dude has won a ring before. Blake, CP3 and co seemed like they didn't take Vinny serious. I'm a big Blake fan but he needs someone to come up to him and tell him stop playing like a ***** and get on the boards, defend, drive without looking for a foul. That's something KG would help a little too. KG might be the most annoying ******* in the league but at least he "acts" tough.

Repped. All of this.

I'm a big Blake fan but he needs someone to come up to him and tell him stop playing like a ***** and get on the boards, defend, drive without looking for a foul.

I agree with this completely. I've been saying that Blake's biggest problem is that he gets way too caught up in BS when's he out on the court. He spends far too much time concerned about the officials, etc. We definitely need a new coach that's going to encouraging him to stop thinking, stop complaining and just play.

According to Chris Broussard's inside sources, Clippers are talking to B. Scott about financial compensation. Niether Shaw or Hollands got that far. So take it for what it is especially since this news is coming from Broussard's sources View media item 464669

I'll reserve my feeling until I actually see Doc getting introduce as the Clippers new Head Coach especially with all the back and forth going on these last couple of weeks.

Back
Top Bottom