OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I think the Clips will try very hard to keep Pat.

He's a dog...with actual talent. Elite 3&D guy who compliments any free agents we end up getting. He's so good.

Most fun win of the season. Let's go! Playoffs? W/o an all star? Probably the finest accomplishment in this franchise's history. Proves that the Clippers are a real, viable, NBA franchise that isn't dependent on a star (CP3, Blake, etc.) but on competent ownership, and team managing. Great stuff.

I think there’s a chance Pat is back next season, if we wind up signing a big FA. Bev is the kind of guy people like Kawhi might want to play with and I think the team could sign him for a reasonable contract. But we’ll see...

I’m in favor of Pat coming back. See above.

Reactions: HIM
We can realistically slide into 5th....a lot of head to head games left

Gallo is good. Honestly would rather have him than Jimmy Butler. By kind of a lot.

Switched internet/cable providers and im out of both until Monday :smh:

Following on espn app. How bad was Gallo’s injury?

-EDIT-
I just read that it’s a rest day

Last edited:
That 3 trezz hit lst night looked smooth as hell. Looks like he could realistically add some range to his game

There needs to be an investigation into the Luc situation. Im being serious. This is some
Bull****

What are you on about? Doesn’t every team miss a key rotation player for a whole season with non-specific knee soreness? ....

SMH....

I actually want to temper my expectations for this summer, but it's hard not to look ahead when Guys like woj are talking like this

This is also why a few weeks back in the NBA thread I mentioned how it's not me linking every free agent to the Clips, guys like Woj are spewing this

Regardless, woj here hammered home a point that I've been echoing which is that this upcoming summer aside, the Clippers have become a viable, competent franchise that can sustain itself independent of a star, or stars and that foundation supersedes any free agent that may or may not come this summer

That 3 trezz hit lst night looked smooth as hell. Looks like he could realistically add some range to his game

untapped potential. You kind of see it when he's super confident. He's got real game and skill.

Back
Top Bottom