OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

With a game tomorrow, Doc should just wave the white flag in this one. Let the bench guys finish it out. No comebacks today.

So, looks like Elgin Baylor is back on good terms with the franchise. He appeared as a season ticket holder event with Ralph and Jerry. That’s good...

That stat about about us being 25th in the 3rd and 1st in the 4th has 100% to do with the fact that we start every 4th Q with Lou and Trezz on the floor. So stupid :lol:

Right? And they were talking about, “the coaching staff just can’t figure out what the problem is with the 3rd quarter”...LOL. Hi, WE’RE NOT PLAYING OUR BEST PLAYERS...there’s the answer.

That stat about about us being 25th in the 3rd and 1st in the 4th has 100% to do with the fact that we start every 4th Q with Lou and Trezz on the floor. So stupid :lol:

Not to mention Trez and Lou end up having to play like 10 minute shifts which is tiresome for them I'm sure.

It's been an issue all season. It's really a miracle we're in the playoffs right now despite actively trying to lose w/the starting lineups we've trotted out.

So, yeah, it's pretty messed up that Ralph and Don forgot during the broadcast of last game that Robert Traylor is dead. But I actually feel bad for them because something like that happened to me once. I was talking to a guy at a party and asked him how his brother was despite the fact his brother had been killed about a year before. I knew that, but just completely forgot at that moment. Was probably the most embarrassed I've felt in my entire life.

So, yeah, it's pretty messed up that Ralph and Don forgot during the broadcast of last game that Robert Traylor is dead. But I actually feel bad for them because something like that happened to me once. I was talking to a guy at a party and asked him how his brother was despite the fact his brother had been killed about a year before. I knew that, but just completely forgot at that moment. Was probably the most embarrassed I've felt in my entire life.

I once repeared a stupid “yo mama joke” that I read on NT that isn’t even funny. Thing is I said it to a girl i was dating and her mom had just died like a week earlier. The joke is so stupid it makes me cringe now but at the time it was so random it cracked me up.

“Yo momma so stupid she died” I think MayorOfNYC made the joke. This was like 7 years ago and I still feel stupid.

Had a business meeting after work. Checked the score at halftime and was very pleased. Checked the score at the end of the game and was very upset. I won’t be watching this game

^^^ We didn’t play badly; just didn’t get any lucky breaks in the second half. And seemed like every broken play and weird bounce ended up in a Jazz 3. The Jazz are good and Utah is a tough place to win. Oh well...

On to the next one...

Can’t wait for next season when Bev is gone.

SGA in games where he plays 30+ minutes: 15-4-4 on 52/41/80 splits.

Doc has been so weird with his minutes lately. Some games he doesn’t play in the 4th....yet he starts him every day. Make up your mind

Doc has been so weird with his minutes lately. Some games he doesn’t play in the 4th....yet he starts him every day. Make up your mind

Misusing him too. Would love to see him used as an actual point guard.

I wouldn't mind seeing SGA come off the bench tbh

Let SGA run the 1 in the 2nd unit while Lou starts.

If we're 100% serious about making the playoffs, Lou and Trez should honestly be starting. But that won't happen. Would help the Clips 3rd quarter woes too by having Lou and Trez start. Also would allow SGA to actually play the PG in the 2nd unit. Right now, as a starter, we act as if he's a shooter on offense when he should be having the ball, running PnR, etc.

I think there’s a chance Pat is back next season, if we wind up signing a big FA. Bev is the kind of guy people like Kawhi might want to play with and I think the team could sign him for a reasonable contract. But we’ll see...

Bev aside, I also have been annoyed about how Doc manages SGA’s minutes and would like to see him get an opportunity to play with the closing unit.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom