OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Ballmer, if nothing else, has proven just how inadequate Clipper ownership was prior to his arrival. The Clippers were so far away from being a viable, legitimate NBA franchise. Completely unable to take advantage of the resources that come with Los Angeles.

In less than a decade he's made LAC a prime FA destination, bought an arena, built his own arena, completely revamped the FO...wow.

i was just listening the redick podcast with tobias and they said that doc never really practices, im sure its an exaggeration but they did make it seem like they barely do and jj credits it to him lasting longer with it giving his body less stress

curious if that is still the case when they got kawhi and pg, i doubt doc will change now as stubborn as he is and maybe its why kawhi liked the clips?

i was actually kind of wondering why none of these guys really practiced together til like jnuary or feb or something and i know injuries plagued them and all but with doc not practicing, could it have contributed to longer than usual to gel? cuz those who coul,dplay including kawhi should be gelling with everyone else better, no?

just a thought when i heard that being discussed

i was just listening the redick podcast with tobias and they said that doc never really practices, im sure its an exaggeration but they did make it seem like they barely do and jj credits it to him lasting longer with it giving his body less stress

curious if that is still the case when they got kawhi and pg, i doubt doc will change now as stubborn as he is and maybe its why kawhi liked the clips?

i was actually kind of wondering why none of these guys really practiced together til like jnuary or feb or something and i know injuries plagued them and all but with doc not practicing, could it have contributed to longer than usual to gel? cuz those who coul,dplay including kawhi should be gelling with everyone else better, no?

just a thought when i heard that being discussed

I'd imagine it's still the case. Doc's LA teams haven't practiced for years.

Shoeking special no erupt but in 2015 I was doing the internship w/LAC and it was media day and I was helping Austin Rivers sign balls and we talked about practice and he said

"We a veteran team. We don't practice. But it's on you to get your work in, be in condition and be ready when the games come on. Cause if you not then you aren't going to play and if you don't play, you won't get paid." Then he proceeded to panic because the team bus was about to leave for UCI and he left his xbox at his place in Santa Monica and didn't wanna get fined :lol:

Doc and Pop don’t practice. I believe they have walk-throughs. Makes sense. I think Doc said they practice about 3/4 times a year if the schedule allows for it.

EB667114-011F-4E63-A3AC-8E79E936CCE7.jpeg

New artwork in the room under the TV

I know mcgruder has been an average shooter historically. In the few 3s he took, his form looked improved...and he shot with confidence. Imo.

If him and patpat can shoot with efficiency in their limited time on court, that's a definite plus

Forgot how much I hated McGruder. Please cancel the season and save me the frustration

Zu, Lou, bev, trezz, shams...are the clips playing hookee?

Or typical media overreaction?

Zu and Shamet are with the team now. And I expect Pat and Trez back soon. It was weird that three of them all left the bubble at around the same time, but I’ll chalk it up to coincidence.

Zu and Shamet are with the team now. And I expect Pat and Trez back soon. It was weird that three of them all left the bubble at around the same time, but I’ll chalk it up to coincidence.
Also, I feel like this is typical Doc behavior knowing he doesn't care about facing the Lakers in the 1 of 8 seeding games. He's not going to show all his cards and will wait until the Playoff games where we will be at full strength. Sucks for us fans cuz beating the Lakers gives us much joy but he's playing chess not checkers.

how does this dude jacoby get paid for this sh*t, dude cant shut up while others are talking too, dudes just as bad as perk

Didn’t watch a second of any of the scrimmages. The day I take “preseason” games seriously is the day I’ve lost it

Back
Top Bottom