OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

I’m not going to get my hopes up too much, but beating CP3 and the Rockets on Monday to get above .500 would be pretty ****ing sweet...

great to see that moment when it just clicks for a player and he goes to the next level. lou will has gone to that next level.

Can we build a Blake statue tomorrow? Next to Lou's.

2-0 vs Houston feels nice even though they're clearly better than us :lol:

Pretty ****ing sweet indeed. I honestly love that CP and Blake don’t like eachother....

Reactions: HIM
^^^^LMAO - Rockets so mad we beat them they started fighting with themselves after the game....

Oh, and I can’t stand Pringles. One of the people in the NBA I most dislike. Such a little *****.

Man last night's game was great, but the aftermath and social media about all that transpired has me rolling all day. CP3 and squad really tried to pull up on the Clips in their locker room :rofl:

they popped in the locker room like "Yo where Austin at?!?!"

rockets.PNG

Well at least CP# finally led his team somewhere :lol: I can't wait for the Feb 28 rematch.

^^^ Was definitely one of the best NBA Twitter nights ever. Right up there with when the Clippers held DJ hostage to get him to come back to the team. LOL.

So...

14 games isn't a grand sample size, but it isn't that small of a sample size either. So, with that being said, at NO POINT should a team that is trotting out Tyrone Wallace, Wesley Johnson, Jawun Evans, Lou Williams, CJ Williams, Montrezl Harrell, Willie Reed, and Sam Dekker ever have the 3rd best offense 2nd best overall net rating in the entire league, let alone for a 14 game span

But that is exactly what's happened over this stretch. Whether it's Doc, the FO, whoever, this is miraculous stuff. I still don't think we'll make the playoffs tbh but I am floored by this stretch so far.

^^^ Yes, very interesting. One of the league’s leading Ironmen can’t recover from a sprained ankle. Makes sense.

13 turnovers in one half. 8 in the 2nd qurter. We finna get washed if we don't clean it up

-EDIT-

I ****ING LOVE THIS TEAM

Last edited:
^^^ Crazy, man. We honestly had no business winning that game and still somehow did. Lou had and off night, Blake a blah second half and Trez, Milos and freaking Wes Johnson carried us to a W.

Unreal.

^^^ Crazy, man. We honestly had no business winning that game and still somehow did. Lou had and off night, Blake a blah second half and Trez, Milos and freaking Wes Johnson carried us to a W.

Unreal.

One of the more impressive wins of the year against a playoff team potentially.

The Clips were horrid in the clutch for most of this season, and a lot of that 9 game win streak you can trace to their clutch time net rating earlier in the season.

Over the past 15 games, they've been top 4 in the league in that category, and for an average team like LAC, that matters a ton. Those are "coin flip" games and winning your fair share of those comes in handy come April.

Back
Top Bottom