OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

It’s actually kind of weird having a good Clippers team that people outside our fan base don’t hate :lol: ... (except, of course, for a certain faction of Lakers fans that will always hate us no matter what)

What’s up with our weird schedule lately? Haven’t played two games in a row at home in like two weeks. @ Sac tomorrow on the second kd back-to-backs concerns me.

This is by far the worst first half of any game this season :lol:

If we lose st home to the Suns I’m gonna be miserable

Who else besides myself thought the Clips would have the 4th best start in franchise history this year through 20 games?

Reactions: HIM
Who else besides myself thought the Clips would have the 4th best start in franchise history this year through 20 games?
75616E4B-687A-4924-BB47-309F7E7C5804.gif

Won’t be surprised if we lose tonight. Second night of back-to-backs on the road and the Kings are decent.

Won’t be surprised if we lose tonight. Second night of back-to-backs on the road and the Kings are decent.

To be fair, I thought the Sac game was an L too. Idk man, this team is hard to pinpoint right now.

We should beat Dallas, even on the road, but I just feel like we’re due for an L for some reason.

• Doc not putting Gortat or Boban in when teams are constantly getting offensive boards is infuriating
  • I thought we were done with dumb *** techs when we got rid of CP3, DJ, and Blake
  • We lost because the Mavs outplayed us, but it is hard for me to accept the lack of calls in the fourth
  • Lou playing for fouls down 2, less than a minute to play :smh: shoot the ****

Got tired of not being able to find good clipper highlights anywhere so I’ve taken matters into my own hands. Mad a Clipper IG page and started making 1 min highlight vids after each game :lol:

This cool af, about to follow this :lol:

Clippers have a rebounding issue. Sneakily, they've been winning in spite of it. But Motley, Boban, as the season progresses may need to be given long looks. Too many small guards and 5's. Game changed on the Pat Bev ejection.

• Doc not putting Gortat or Boban in when teams are constantly getting offensive boards is infuriating
  • I thought we were done with dumb *** techs when we got rid of CP3, DJ, and Blake
  • We lost because the Mavs outplayed us, but it is hard for me to accept the lack of calls in the fourth
  • Lou playing for fouls down 2, less than a minute to play :smh: shoot the ****

All this. This is the first time I can remember that this group worried too much about the refs (though, IMO, the Mavs were getting away with more contact than us. JJ fouled AB like three times on one play with no foul call, for example). Have to do better on the glass.

Oh well, on to the next.

If Mike Scott isn’t making 3s, not sure he should be playing over Bobi...

Back
Top Bottom