OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

And the other loss was a game we basically punted by resting everyone. Still, lot of room for improvement to be made, which the team seems to recognize.

Zu did the postgame interview with Jamie Maggio last night and she asked him if the team was “peaking at the right time”. He responded by saying “I don’t think we are peaking; we can still get better”.

I was happy to hear that.

Found the video of zu’s interview

Would be nice to have a game when someone on the other team isn’t shooting lights out from 3.

thats not a clipper game

all mook got to do is stick to bullock and dude still shooting wide open 3s

mark jackson also needs to just shut the f up :smh: tf is this dude talking about

A mav just threw a cross court bounce pass and IT BOUNCED TWICE (that's how weak it was.) Mook was looking right at it and didn't even think about reaching for it.

and mann was ballin too but ty feels like he gotta give reggie minutes

edit: right on cue, mann goes in but for pg and reggie stays in

why?

edit2: on cue, reggie with the dribble, dribble, turnover

edit3: reggie out, mook in

is it so difficult to see that zu, mann, powell, pg and klaw is your closer5?

Last edited:
this dingbat mark really just gon have a mouthfull of kyries nuts eh?

dude gives him all the baskets credit :lol: dude doesnt touch the ball and he is inspiring them to play better :rofl:

You can't lose to a luka-less, dfs-less, worst defensive team in the NBA, you're at home and Kyrie just got off the plane from jfk 20 min before the game, Mavs.

Smh

Then compound that loss by sitting half the team on back to backs.

You can't lose to a luka-less, dfs-less, worst defensive team in the NBA, you're at home and Kyrie just got off the plane from jfk 20 min before the game, Mavs.

Smh

Then compound that loss by sitting half the team on back to backs.

i knew they were gon blow one of the nets/mavs benchwarmers games

they almost did with the nets but its coming to fruition now

So 6 game roadtrip, fly from NYC Tuesday morning, land in LA, play a game 24 hours later. Essentially the 7th game the roadtrip. Dudes were gassed and even Lue said he had to cut Kawhi and PG’s minutes tonight. Can’t wait for the new arena.

You could tell Kidd told his guys that we were gonna gas out. They were going fullspeed from the tip. And it worked.

Morris is such a pointless player. Dudes shoot over him with ease. Get to the rim when they want. He’s a walking greenlight for the man he’s guarding

You would think Lue would say at some point...

Look, I know you guys like to shoot 3s, I know this. But, this is the worst defensive team in the league and there's no way they can stay in front of any of us, and their best rim protector has no interest in really protecting the rim. Let's get to the cup and the free throw line tonight."

But no.

Back
Top Bottom