OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

maybe the team is better not getting homecourt advantage

IMG_0604.jpeg

I was going to compliment the team for some good non-Kawhi minutes to start the 4th, but then they proceeded to let Bertrans spazz and get the Hornets back in the game.

Guess we won’t have any easy games anymore.

^^^Doesn’t help with the Kawhi health situations that refs have been letting defenders be really physical with him lately. Bridges especially was mugging him the other day:

Yeah. We got it closer, but I don’t see us winning. Jim is having trouble scoring and our bench stinks besides Norm and Russ.

Welp, another L on the way.

My PTSD is kicking back in with this news about Kawhi missing his 2nd straight game due to his knees especially around this time of year! I really hate our medical staff and how the front office is so secretive about injuries. I just hope to GOD that Kawhi is resting cuz they are pretty much locked in the top 6 and will avoid the play in. Hopefully he will be fresh and ready to go for the playoffs cuz we have no chance without him.

If Kawhi’s knee is seriously injured, I’m team #blowitup. Don’a re-sign PG or Harden, trade Kawhi for picks, and figure it out from there. This will be like 4 straight years of Kawhi not being available in the playoffs :lol: :smh:

If Kawhi’s knee is seriously injured, I’m team #blowitup. Don’a re-sign PG or Harden, trade Kawhi for picks, and figure it out from there. This will be like 4 straight years of Kawhi not being available in the playoffs :lol: :smh:
Yeah, as much as I enjoy watching healthy Kawhi play, if he can’t go for yet another playoff run, can’t really argue with trying to go in a completely new direction.

Back
Top Bottom