OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2023-2024 SEASON THREAD

Screenshot_20240502_193652_Instagram.jpg

to be fair, dude just won a chip for toronto (which has never happened before and might never will again) so i dont know any gm who wouldnt have done the same thing

just like lebron chose the lakers and gave him everything he wanted, clips had to give kawhi everything he wanted, sadly one team got at least one chip out of it and it wasnt the clips

And also to be fair, I was as big of an SGA as anyone and I didn’t see him becoming a 30 PPG scorer and MVP candidate. Not sure anyone predicted that in the Summer of 2019.

also no way to even know that the clips would have drafted as well as okc had they had those picks

with that said, who did they get using the clips pick? i never really kept up with it

sga was also injured and sat out about 2 of those seasons (though we know okc just sat him to tank even when he could play) but i dont think kawhi would have waited 2-3 years for him

but he also didnt know him and pg are gon be in and out of the roster too

is that all? they gave up more picks than that or is that like the 3 best?

and i dont even know if they would have picked those guys anyways, they also passed on mpj and brogdon in the draft

is that all? they gave up more picks than that or is that like the 3 best?

and i dont even know if they would have picked those guys anyways, they also passed on mpj and brogdon in the draft

They still have 4 more picks coming.

One 2024 1st rd
Two 2025 1st rd
One 2026 1st rd

I think some of them might be swaps tho.

Lot of teams passed on Brogron. MPJ did have serious back issues. Missed a lot of time early in his career.

But Jerome Robinson was never gonna be a good pick :smh:

kind of crazy but batum really is the best philly got out of the harden trade

i know theres more picks included but right now he is actually helping the sixers stave off elimination

would also love to have him with the clips right now over russ right now

to be fair, dude just won a chip for toronto (which has never happened before and might never will again) so i dont know any gm who wouldnt have done the same thing

just like lebron chose the lakers and gave him everything he wanted, clips had to give kawhi everything he wanted, sadly one team got at least one chip out of it and it wasnt the clips
i mean...not criticizing the kawhi signing at all. more so saying if kawhi didnt have his mind set on having another "star" to join him.

sheesh, pg looks hesitant already

he just passed luka and could have gone up for a j but passed, then open 3 and passed to pj (which luckily made it)

kawhi might really just be the one with killer instinct in this team

pg too scared out there which is weird when he was just ballin two games ago with little to no fear

beaten to death but the mentality of this team is baffling

with that said, does luka ever not complain about anything? like seriously, it was a fast break where he passed the ball to exum where exum made the lay-up and dude was still barking at the refs

dude also bumped the ref earlier in the quarter while yelling at them but they’ll be damned if they gave him a tech, dudes starting to get the draymond rope

also, mavs are super physical, why not try putting theis in there and body some people? he could at least stretch the floor because he can actually shoot 3s

Not sure there was much he could have done with these players.

Refs letting Dallas hack all night but no excuse to have 78 pts :lol:

Im indifferent on Lue, PG and Harden. They can stay or go.

Russ and Pj gotta go

Keep Mann, Zu and Norm

Back
Top Bottom