OFFICIAL LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS 2024 OFFSEASON THREAD

so much BS in this game

bunch of ticky tack fouls on the giant jokic

and how is that not goaltending but zubacs is?

If it makes you guys feel better, the last 2 minutes report will tell us that they should have called a technical :lol:

Marcus Morris has missed an unprecedented number of games for “personal reasons”.

Regardless of how this season will end, I definitely cannot help but to root for this young squad. They compete and play hard. Ty is out there coaching his butt off and although it has been an up and down season with all the weird health protocols and our 2 main guys out, we are still in the playoff mix. More than we can say than the other LA Team with most of their collections of "All-Stars". Just gotta continue to develop our young pups, Boston, Coffey & TMann, thwy could be inpact rotation players come next year with a Healthy KL & PG13.

Hope PG doesn’t need Tommy John and Kawhi comes back because this western conference is begging for lac to break through

Y’all rocking young Brandon?

Love his confidence and competitiveness. Stroke is nice looking.

Not sure about what his ceiling is because he’s a little small for a scoring wing and doesn’t seem to have PG skills.

missed the game again but a 24pt comeback again against the sixers?

sheesh

they got to stop doing this to themselves but hey…

1642820114901.gif

I know we’re missing our 2 best players, but if Reggie could just step up his level of play, we’d be a much different/better team.

I know we’re missing our 2 best players, but if Reggie could just step up his level of play, we’d be a much different/better team.

Watching him these last two games as far as his decision making and shooting…

Was telling someone the other day,

For a high usg pg his 39/32 shooting splits are disastrous and he’s had stretched that have been worse than that…and we’re STILL IN THE MIX.

Given the western conference climate, if we could get Reggie to like being just average (42/35 splits) , everything changes even with Kawhi and Paul George out. There’s a direct correlation to us being bottom 3 in O and Reggie’s offensive output this year.

He was never going to be Mr. June without Kawhi and now pg, but he had a masterclass 4th Q vs PHI and if we can just get that kind of decision making from him we’ll win a few more games that were “not supposed to” he’s that much of a bellwether I think.

its not even noon yet pst and the clips games in the 4th already, the game might as well have started at 5am to this team so i'll forgive them if they dont pull this one out

its not even noon yet pst and the clips games in the 4th already, the game might as well have started at 5am to this team so i'll forgive them if they dont pull this one out

Yeah. I was watching, but went to get lunch because just didn’t feel like we had it today. Knicks did us some favors in the third with techs and all we did was brick 3s.

Oh well.

at least you were seeing the ball hit the rim, saw ibaka airing some 3s

but the 3 mentality is what this team needs to get over with, they were down by 7 i think, semi-fastbreak and reggie passes it to mann under the basket and dude didnt even think twice about passing out the ball for a 3 where he could have reversed dunked that and cut the lead to five but instead they want it cut to 4 with 4-5 min left... ridiculous

at least you were seeing the ball hit the rim, saw ibaka airing some 3s

but the 3 mentality is what this team needs to get over with, they were down by 7 i think, semi-fastbreak and reggie passes it to mann under the basket and dude didnt even think twice about passing out the ball for a 3 where he could have reversed dunked that and cut the lead to five but instead they want it cut to 4 with 4-5 min left... ridiculous
I think there were 3 possessions during that stretch when we were down 7 and in the bonus, but shot 3s.

Good news: today was a good win, we actually scored baskets and Amir continues to be the biggest bright spot of the season

Bad news: take it with a grain of salt, but heard through the grapevine pg having season ending surgery which would have him out through the beginning of next season ☹️

😕

Back
Top Bottom