***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread!*** 63-44. Welcome Flaherty, Edman, Kopech, Rosario and Kiermaier. Get well Mookie, Yoshi, and Dustin.

I go with trying to get him some confidence. Brought him in against a righty and dude just imploded.

In his defense, nothing was hit hard. It was all bloopers, but they got em

If the move was for confidence, then Dave is an idiot.

Evan has been trash....you want confidence, bring him in clean...not in a high leverage situation.

Banda comes in an immediately gets the out we needed...

I know nothing was hit hard, but it was clear he didn't have it.

Padres are on fire right now...we gotta stop messing around or the division lead could disappear.

We gotta move on from Roberts if this team falls short again. Can’t be wasting Ohtani’s prime :smh:
Been saying that for years. I don’t see the front office moving on unless it’s a complete meltdown/disaster.

He keeps the players happy, keeps the dodgers winning (in the regular season), and continues filling up the seats at dodger stadium $$$. I’m sure owners want a ring but as long as that money is coming in like it is, keep the show going. It’s a business at the end of the day and these guys are all investors

Yeah, but they keep cannibalizing their farm system to do it. I'd rather make smart moves and still be best in the West in two years than decimate our future roster for a rental arm.

True...but we continue to have one of the best farm systems and it's not like we deplete it every year.

It's clear we need arms and Bats.

I do understand we have some folks coming back but we still need to bolster the rotation and for sure need bullpen arms.

Let's not waste another year of Mookie, Freddie and now Shohei.

Been saying that for years. I don’t see the front office moving on unless it’s a complete meltdown/disaster.

He keeps the players happy, keeps the dodgers winning (in the regular season), and continues filling up the seats at dodger stadium $$$. I’m sure owners want a ring but as long as that money is coming in like it is, keep the show going. It’s a business at the end of the day and these guys are all investors
And even if they fire Dave, I have a strong feeling whoever they replaced him with would just have to follow the Nerds’ orders like Dave does now.

Who the manager is doesn’t matters as much as long that person doesn’t have true autonomy to make decisions about line-ups and pitching changes.

That’s a struggle lineup right there. Nerds better be on the phones. Sometimes they hold on a little too tight to the farm guys. It’s time to go all in.

I just got here. Gave Dave Roberts and Andrew Friedman a stern pep talk on bullpen management. It won’t happen again today.

B9D8D3B0-5293-47E5-A4C0-EAB71DA12B65.jpeg

IMG_4279.jpeg
IMG_4284.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom