***Official Los Angeles Dodgers 2024 Thread*** 8 to go. On to the NLCS!!!!!

We’re gonna choke this series away, aren’t we? :smh:
They've already set the record for walks in a series. That's not going to magically change.
They're on it today.
Cornered animals do everything they can.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
no flinch kobe bryant GIF

Series score was 30-9 going into today.
2 BIG shutouts.
Series score is now 32-19.
People really think that's going to COMPLETELY change now?
Even today, we've already had (I think) 6 batters get on with 2 outs.
Even if they hold on today (still 4.5 innings left), there are reasons to feel good.
Just don't look at the scoreboard. 🤣

Series score was 30-9 going into today.
2 BIG shutouts.
Series score is now 32-19.
People really think that's going to COMPLETELY change now?
Even today, we've already had (I think) 6 batters get on with 2 outs.
Even if they hold on today (still 4.5 innings left), there are reasons to feel good.
Just don't look at the scoreboard. 🤣
You can’t use run differential in a 7 game series. Too small a sample size. You’re as good as your next starting pitcher. And we got a bullpen game next. See you in 7 |l

You can’t use run differential in a 7 game series. Too small a sample size. You’re as good as your next starting pitcher. And we got a bullpen game next. See you in 7 |l

Facts. Run differental holds minimal weight to me. Despite all these blowouts it’ll likely be 3-2 going into Sunday. You don’t get bonus points for blowing someone out.

I think of the 2001 World Series. Arizona blew the Yankees out in games 1, 2, and 6. The Yankees squeezed out very close games in 3, 4, and 5. Two of those wins after trailing in the 9th inning. The Yankees were an unthinkable game 7 Mariano Rivera blown save away from winning that series in 7 despite the Diamondbacks dominating most of it.

Back
Top Bottom