You: "damn girl send me my own personal pic of your body"
Her: "are you gonna show anyone"
You: "hellll naa, its for my eyes only, I aint tryna share"
Her: "hehe, ok promise me"
You: "I promise, and send me some nudies"

devil.gif
laugh.gif

Update PMAC.

Dodgers vs Chicago Cubbies 1120A PST start!

Too bad I gotta pick up my gf, might be heading out to Venice.

Happy Memorial Day vatos!

Kershaw yesterday was
pimp.gif
.. too bad he didn't end up with the W but atleast we managed to avoid the sweep. I think he's underway into his development of what's been talked about for the past 2/3 years about hispotential.. though I think he needs to add one more pitch to his itinerary to be one of the most dominant pitchers today. His 97-72 mph b/w his fastball &curve difference is
eek.gif
tho..

I don't see Ned trading away Lowe and Penny early this year. I don't think another club would deal away another solid pitcher for either of the two,it doesn't make sense, unless they need an expiring contract. I don't see us picking up a 3rd basemen due to the consistency of DeWitt so far andLaRoche & Tiffee available as well. Also, I don't think they'd be shipped out to acquire utility infielders / bench players. They've said anoverload of pitching is what they want and giving up Lowe & Penny, no matter how bad (early) they've been so far, would be reasonable. I think we rideout the rest of the year and see what happens in the off-season.

Down by 2 early to the Cubs.

Btw, why are Kent & Sweeney in the middle of the order?
ohwell.gif

I want to see Kershaw develop a slider. That would be nioooocceee.

Yeah, the loss to the cubbies is just expected, no one can drive anybody in.

Especially when we had like 1 out and Pierre was at 2nd. Kemp, flyed out? And then Loney struck out (its just that kind of year). Not sure if it happened likethat, but that's what I recalled.

Kent should stay away from the clean up spot. I say let Kemp bat 3rd, let Martin bat clean up and see how that works.

Kuroda vs the other dude.

With the way Bills is pitching, with the way Kershaw will probably pitch, and Penny and Lowe will probably be back to their old selves soon, our pitching isgreat.

The offense needs a healthy Furcal back (no pun intended), and hopefully Jeff Kent gets it together.

So, when is Furcal expected to be back? The offense is evidently missing his presence. Hopefully, let's steal the next two at Wrigley from the Cubbies.
Go Dodgers!
And,
laugh.gif
at the thread title. Kershaw is
pimp.gif

Our pitching is 'medicore' at best, no where near 'great'.

If I wasn't on my phone, I'd look up some stats, last time I checked our starters ERA, innings pitched, and another stat all are ranked in the high20s, and for most of the $$$ going to our pitchers, that isn't a good look.

At this point, our starting pitching has underachieved.

Kershaw will have his next start Friday in NY.

Also, yo CL2423 I was in the tornado post and read you're from diamond bar? I lived like 5 years right off db blvd / sunset crossing. You ever balled atPantera?

This was ages ago though, 4yrs ago+

Go Dodgers & Lakeshow!

Yo bright nikes I actually live like a block away from Pantera, and I ball there quite frequently.
laugh.gif
What a coincidence.
So where did you move to?

laugh.gif
no way. I loved DB cause it was so close to all the freeways.

But, I moved to Chino Hills, now I'm in Corona.

What HS did you go too? Pantera use to have mad game 3-4 years ago.

SMH once again kuroda pitched a nice game, he didn't have much run support, but we had a chance with bases loaded 1 out and Loney at theplate? And hestruck out with a hard slider?

Oh man, times are rough, I just need to stop watching the dodgers, and just study .... what a damn joke.

So many opportunities to bring in runs. Hu had runners on 2nd & 3rd and couldn't come through. Loney had the bases loaded and after fouling off acouple of pitches, chased a low slider and struck out. Kemp had a chance too.. I know he had runners on base - believe 1st & 3rd? and couldn't comethrough either.

Kuroda was good until the 7th where Brox couldn't bail him out.

Lowe tomorrow... let's hope we're not out of it before the 1st inning is over with.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
if Lowe walks any batters in the first inning, the game is done. Once he gets off to that kind of start, he's gonna struggle.

Did you ask Furcal when he's gonna manup and stop being so Nomar-esque?

1-0 going into the 7th, a 1 run league isn't enough.

Lowe is battling out there, but there is absoultley NO run support - as usual.

Also, ching liung Hu needs to send back down to AA, I think putting him in AAA would be a privledge.

God damnit Raffy get healthy!!!! Bring LaRoche up send Hu down.

Darn it!
mad.gif

Watch the Cubs, are going to come and score on us, and we will once blow the lead again. What is up with us hitting RISP?
tired.gif

Hopefully, I am all wrong.

Matt Kemp got caught looking, what did Zambrano throw a 2 seamer?

Damn, I have a feeling the cubbies are gonna come back now in the btm of the 8th.

We can never get runners home, it's been a staple of the Dodgers for the last couple years, something has got to change!

And Ching Liung Hu needs to sent to AA, yeah AA!

Why did my other post get deleted?
Let's go Broxton! Come one more out, and Sammy could close out the ninth!

Back
Top Bottom