*Official LOST Season 4/5 Discussion Thread*

300x180_lostreturns.jpg

Its Back!! Unless you've been hiding under a rock here's some season 4 trailers

oh and i lost my Lost sig could anyone hook it up or make a new one cuz i havent seen anyone rocking the Lost sig lately

i made the first one for the last season it got lost hopefully this one survives. i remember one dude saying he had inside sources hows season 4 looking?

Yeah nycknicks105 had filled me in some secrets about season 4 in the past week....he is still talking to his source. I am sure he will be in this threadproviding more info. But season 4 seems to be very interesting.

I just came across this interview on IGN with Michael Emerson (Ben); check it out:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/844/844337p1.html

^^Dex got it right...But the spoilers wont be revealed till the actual season premiere.

As I've hinted many time during the LOST threads throughout the hiatus. Season 4 will be filled with jammed packed action. New characters, new MO's,new deaths, and the return of certain characters.
nerd.gif
wink.gif

^Ha I knew you would be in here my dude.

I posted in another thread the other day that I heard 13 of the 16 eps had been filmed by IGN confirmed at the beginning of the interview that only 8 have beenfilmed and that is what will air. I am still so angry about that.

^ Yup it's on Thursdays now, gonna be weird at first.

Man Im hyped though, I'm nearly as hyped for the NT LOST threads as well
tongue.gif
smokin.gif

Yea it will suck being so few. But didn't some guy say there would be a big cliffhanger?

Still it will be awesome
pimp.gif

As the strike has been dragging on, the writers need to realize they're losing more money by striking and get the #*$( back to work.

8 episodes for LOST this season is bull. The show tortures us enough; we don't need writers with pipe dreams of beating studios holding out.

i finished watching the Season 3 dvd extras this morning. I'm sooo amped.....

It's pretty obvious that the people Jack called on Naomi's phone are "bad" or "evil" as the trailer says...

Also interested in the plane wreckage and dead bodies found to be those from Flight 815....

Will Jacob finally play a more significant role this season ?

Is Charlie really dead forever?.....i think he is I'm curious to know more about the "others" and Ben, more specifically. Why does Ben want toprotect the island so much? We now know that he was, in fact, born in Portland.

Why isn't it OK for anyone else to leave?....Locke...Ben....maybe they're afraid people will talk. Now that the "others" and the"Losties" share the same adversary, will they team up against this new foe ?

Michael ???........Walt??? (post-puberty, 6 ft tall, beard, goatee....)

What happened the moment that "boat" 85 miles off coast got called from the island ?

Nikki....Paulo....? back for more...........nah.....lol

WTH is the smoke all about?! - Jacob?

lol @ how puberty has struck Walt. Dude sounds like Barry White Now.

I am definitely amped about season 4!!!

In case anyone missed the interview Matthew Fox did with Entertainment Weekly

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: What was your first reaction to the big twist in the season finale?

MATTHEW FOX: Something like ''Holy s---!'' It really caught me off guard. I'm not sure I ever thought that people weregoing to get off the island.... Damon [Lindelof, who co-wrote the finale with fellow exec producer Carlton Cuse] did such an amazing job of orchestratingsomething that when you're looking at it for the first time it feels like a flashback, but there'd be little things that are a little odd - like whyJack seems so ridiculously messed up. You think it's in relationship to his marriage falling apart, and then boom, you go, ''Oh, my God, this is aleap forward in time. What does that mean? Why is he suicidal?'' I just think that's great.

How hard was it to keep the big twist a secret?

I was walking around with the cat-that-ate-the-canary look on my face. And when I would get questioned on it, I would say, ''I can't sayanything, but, man, I can't wait for you to find out.'' Even a lot of the crew didn't know. When the scripts went out, the last scene of theepisode was missing. So when we started shooting, the crew was just like, ''Oh my God!''

What is Jack referring to when he says to Kate: ''I'm sick of lying. We made a mistake''?

Jack and the other people, upon getting back to the world, are not being honest with the world. They are covering up [something]. That's an agreementthat they've all reached. And it's a weird, gross little bond that they have with each other. They don't see each other much, but when they seeeach other, it's incredibly awkward. And this lie - you can cut it with a knife amongst them.

Now that we know Jack and Kate have made it off the island, has some of the death scare been taken off them?

There's no question. People are like, ''Well, it's not going to be Jack or Kate for a while.'' We have to get from the island to thatpoint in the future before it can become a real threat again. But it can become a threat again - and it will. When Jack Shephard goes, ''We have to goback,'' that means he's f---ing going back. And if there's 48 episodes
, you know that Jack is going back on that island for a certainsection of episodes. That means that he could die.

With the new flash-forward device, does the guessing game become ''Who else is getting off the island?'' instead of''Who's dying next?''

That's the question for the first part of this year, for sure. Jack gets people off that island, [and] suddenly he and the other people are verywell-known - it becomes this massive story because everybody thought that every person on this plane was lost.... Who are they? What is everybody else doing?Jack's mission was to get all of them off. It's the overriding force behind him. So, the fact that he ends up getting off and doesn't get thataccomplished - I'm very curious to find out how that all goes down. And part of that is going to be part of the reason why he wanted to jump off the bridgein the future.... If I start giving you words about what I think it's really about, I'm going to be honing in on some stuff that I'm not sureI'm authorized to talk about. A truck might pull up and a bunch of dudes in suits get out and mow us down with Uzis. [Laughs] Seriously.

''I know we've got 15 million people watching the show, and these people are the same 15 million that have been die-hards from Day One.Those are the ones that we're making it for.''

How soon into season 4 do we learn who was in the casket?

MATTHEW FOX: It hasn't been revealed yet. I'm pretty sure I know who it is, but I'm not 100 percent sure. I remember saying toDamon, ''I can play that scene without knowing.'' But I wanted to know. And I got an answer. I'm not sure that the answer that I got willend up being who's in the casket.

This season supposedly deals with time travel and other supernatural elements. Is that accurate, and, if so, are you happy with thisdirection?

Yes and yes. Really fascinating stuff. Last year, we find out Jack and Kate are off the island. How the f--- did that happen? And why does he want to go back?In answering those questions, you have to start addressing the bigger, epic scope of the show. In doing that, you're going to get into questions about theshow that the audience is just dying to start finding out. What is this island? Where is this island? When is this island?

We'll meet some new characters from the freighter, played by Jeremy Davies, Ken Leung, Jeff Fahey, and Rebecca Mader. Obviously MichaelEmerson's Ben and Elizabeth Mitchell's Juliet have been great additions to the show, yet Lost's track record with new cast members hasbeen mixed. Why has it been difficult for new characters to join the show?

Any time people come in, they're always so excited to be a part of it. There's always a new energy coming in, like, ''Oh my God, I'm sohappy to be here.'' That's always a good thing to have. It could be the other way around.... [But] it's always hard to have a total vibe on theappetite of the audience for a new character. There are moments where the show is too mind-blowing and fragmented and confusing for people to put together, andif that's the moment when they're getting new characters, maybe they get less of a shot. And not all new characters are introduced to become charactersthat stay. They are going to be a mechanism that is going to push a certain arc forward to its final moments.

For example, Nikki and Paulo?

Those characters didn't work for me from the very beginning. I was part of the camp that was like, ''What? Huh?'' That was one of thoseexperiments where [the producers] were like, ''Can we suddenly introduce characters that were part of the crash victims but we've never seen thembefore, and have them become characters on the show?'' And the answer to that question is...no.

Many fans and critics were harsh on the show early last season. What was it like being hated a little? And did you feel any vindication with thefinale?

I kind of liked that. There's something really frightening about when the bandwagon-jumping starts, when it's all the rage. That's when you'relike, I don't believe that everybody that's doing this is a completely truthful Lost fan. So there's something cool about now - I knowwe've got 15 million people watching the show, and these people are the same 15 million that have been die-hards from Day One. Those are the ones thatwe're making it for. I do enjoy proving people wrong. I'm kind of contrary that way, I guess.​

nycknicks105 broke the flash - forward last spoiler last year before most the spoilers sites did.

But im hyped for Micheal coming back to the show( i did not spoil anything they had a press conference to announce he would be back)

desmond has become my favorite person on the show but with lost not being on for so long shows like heroes and dexter have been fighting with lost and the wirefor being my favorite show

Anybody think Locke with amputated legs was the one in the coffin? He's somehow forced off the island, his legs don't work anymore, so he gets pissedand has them amputated. Then he dies at a later date.

Is there going to be a recap show before the first one airs? I can use a little refreshing, but don't have time to go and watch the whole season again.

^^^ I'm pretty sure that i read somewhere that the name of the person starts with a J. Now, for all we know, it could be an alias, but the LOST producersvery carefully chose the name that was partially showed in the obituary. here's a pic:: I underlined the part where it says, "THE BODYOF"..........???? I first thought it was sawyer (James), could be Locke, or Jacob....who knows

7yrh155.jpg

SHAKE n BAKE...there probably will be a re-cap show, but you could head on over to ABC.com and they have a "3seasons in 8 minutes" clip....

the entire show in 8:15

Back
Top Bottom