OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

just played the demo. Very 2K5ish, which is a good thing b/c thats the greatest football game ever.

Saw a common glitch in Madden games (a lineman getting stuck in some animation and couldnt get to the line in time, resulting in a delay of game) and areceiver running out of bounds after a catch instead of straight up the field when he had the chance.

Still look like the best Madden in a good minute...

I wish I could get my hands on a demo code for the PS3.
ohwell.gif

For those who have played the demo, what are your impressions?

I played the demo today and I must say that this game is the first "real" next gen madden. The presentation and camera angles give the game a morepolished look and limits the repetiveness (sp
laugh.gif
). The dog pile tackles are
eek.gif
and the new fumble recovery mini-game adds more user control tolosing/gaining the ball on a fumble. Im really looking foward to sitting down, starting a franchise, and just playing
laugh.gif
. I hvent felt like that about amadden game since like 05'.

Hopefully all of the upcoming ea games can limit that arcade feeling lik madden and FN4 have done this year.

this demo code crap stuff is stupid, is this what it comes to now? They should just post it for download just like every other game. $+%# this code crap, orwhatever it is

Bestbuy offered me $8 for the collectors edition of madden...these stores are a rip off on the trade ins

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

I see the improvements.........

I ain't that impressed.
Word. The gameplay seems too slow, the presentation is top notch though.

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I ain't that impressed.
It seems too slow because the past years' games were unrealistically fast. You could be moving one direction and just flip the analog and allof a sudden be moving the other direction with no deceleration or anything. I played the Gamestop demo version today and it's wayyyyy more realistic inmost respects than any Madden I've played.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

I ain't that impressed.
It seems too slow because the past years' games were unrealistically fast. You could be moving one direction and just flip the analog and all of a sudden be moving the other direction with no deceleration or anything. I played the Gamestop demo version today and it's wayyyyy more realistic in most respects than any Madden I've played.
True,,,,,,,,it reminds me a little of NFL Fever on xbox the one with peyton manning on the cover

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

yo jelhers let me get the jets in that madden league

Lol Wut?

What makes you think i wanted the jets? Im all about the Packers.

Or are you implying that i was creating the franchise?

Back
Top Bottom