OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Damn i know 3 spots that have it today but im broke as hell..dont get paid until thurs..Oh well I guess ill just get it then..

Toys R Us giving a $15 gift card with purchase
pimp.gif

to people with the game, do you have hte option to choose your favorite team again or does it have the same interface as NBA 2k9, cuz i hate the 2k interface.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by nnarum

pimp.gif

link
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Definitely the best place/deal to get it. I'm also going to use the $15 off towards NCAA. I've been holding off.
2vlr2b7.jpg

ok so i have the game....but im hearin that if you play online before friday you can be banned, any truth to that?

xbl s/n freddypee11....get at me...if i cant get banned ill be on after entourage....if i can ill see yall friday

pimp.gif

link
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Definitely the best place/deal to get it. I'm also going to use the $15 off towards NCAA. I've been holding off.
2vlr2b7.jpg

Is this only in-store? Or can this be used online?

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

pimp.gif

link
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
2vlr2b7.jpg

Is this only in-store? Or can this be used online?
I'm guessing in-store. I checked online and it offered free shipping. I saw it in the ad.

Originally Posted by 92

to people with the game, do you have hte option to choose your favorite team again or does it have the same interface as NBA 2k9, cuz i hate the 2k interface.

You can't choose your favorite theme.

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

ok so i have the game....but im hearin that if you play online before friday you can be banned, any truth to that?

xbl s/n freddypee11....get at me...if i cant get banned ill be on after entourage....if i can ill see yall friday
You should be good.
2vceq95.jpg

Whered you cop in yonkers I dont wanna pay anything but retail
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by 92

smh.gif

LAME

mad.gif

Originally Posted by 92

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by 92

smh.gif

LAME

mad.gif

You can choose you're fave team.. It defaults as the steelers. I have to see if it changes the menu though, i havent looked much..

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Whered you cop in yonkers I dont wanna pay anything but retail
laugh.gif

LOL game & wireless on new main street in Getty square

just got a call from one of my home boys who work at a mom and pop video game store.

said they will have madden 10 in tomorrow
pimp.gif

kinda mad though cause the normally get it 2 weeks before it comes out. (I had NCAA a week and a couple days before it was released)

............HOLD UP...............

can u get banned from XBL for jumping online before the game comes out?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom