OFFICIAL MADDEN 2010 THREAD VOL. JUST GOT MY COPY! *Scene Heads* Will be online tonight!!!!

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Sounds like the reviews from the demo are mixed from those of you who've played it, which is disappointing. I really don't understand why its' difficult for the developers to make a "decent" next-generation Madden game.
Too me, this game is VERY solid. One of the better maddens i've played in a couple of years, if not the best on the next gen consoles.

RATM on the soundtrack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Sounds like the reviews from the demo are mixed from those of you who've played it, which is disappointing. I really don't understand why its' difficult for the developers to make a "decent" next-generation Madden game.
Too me, this game is VERY solid. One of the better maddens i've played in a couple of years, if not the best on the next gen consoles.
Exactly, I don't think people are complaining too much, because to me just playing a 4 minute demo this game is so much better then lastyears.

I just have some minor complaints, but I don't see how this isn't the best Madden on next gen

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Exactly, I don't think people are complaining too much, because to me just playing a 4 minute demo this game is so much better then last years.

I just have some minor complaints, but I don't see how this isn't the best Madden on next gen
you guys should have really gotten the gamestop exclsive demo. 5 min quarters ftw

did they even change the game play on this years? or did they just added some small details such as hand towels?

Did Madden NFL 10's release date change, or did Game Informer just make a typo? Game Informer is saying that the release date is August 11, 2009....

Here's a pic:

Where is 84Jordan?
nerd.gif

We need someone to organize this...

i was just lurking
laugh.gif
... im still upset at the recent Madden 10 news thati learned about:

1. you can still consistently rocket catch. with all of the improvements they made on this years game, they didnt fix one of the two biggest problems in lastyears game. (the other being FB dive)

2. Madden Challenge is on PS3!!!
mad.gif
- all serious tournaments (all realcomp), since next-gen, have been on 360, and im not a fan of the playstation controller
mad.gif
mad.gif

i could set up the league but i wont do it until the game is out for a week or 2.

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

I just played the demo. The graphics and presentation were
eek.gif
. But the gameplay was absolutely horrible. Everything was slow as hell, i know you can change the settings but damn this was one of the most boring sports games I've ever played. If only 2k was still around.
tired.gif
Agreed. It was all really slow.

Originally Posted by 84jordan03

Where is 84Jordan?
nerd.gif

We need someone to organize this...

i was just lurking
laugh.gif
... im still upset at the recent Madden 10 news that i learned about:

1. you can still consistently rocket catch. with all of the improvements they made on this years game, they didnt fix one of the two biggest problems in last years game. (the other being FB dive)

2. Madden Challenge is on PS3!!!
mad.gif
- all serious tournaments (all real comp), since next-gen, have been on 360, and im not a fan of the playstation controller
mad.gif
mad.gif

i could set up the league but i wont do it until the game is out for a week or 2.

Whats rocket catch
nerd.gif

And yea, if were doing a league or something online I need 2 weeks before we start it.

No matter how "Perfect" they make this game, people are ALWAYS going to find something to complain about.

Madden NFL 10:
  • 2Pac: Can't C Me
  • Airbourne: Heads Are Gonna Roll
  • Alice In Chains: Them Bones
  • B.o.B.: Created A Monster
  • Bang Camaro: Revolution
  • Beastie Boys: Sabotage
  • Black Sabbath: Paranoid
  • Cypress Hill: Get 'Em Up
  • Helmet: Unsung
  • Iron Maiden: Aces High
  • Judas Priest: Painkiller
  • Kid Rock: I Am The Bullgod
  • Killswitch Engage: Reckoning
  • Korn: Blind
  • Mastodon: Divinations
  • Nas feat. Puff Daddy: Hate Me Now
  • Nirvana: Breed
  • Pantera: Walk
  • Public Enemy: Shut Em Down
  • Rage Against The Machine: Guerrilla Radio
  • Set Your Goals: Gaia Bleeds (Make Way for Man)
  • Slipknot: Duality
  • System Of A Down: Sugar
  • The Vanity Plan: Before I Die
  • Young Dre The Truth: Cheah Beah
2pac
pimp.gif

You guys who have played the demo and are saying good things about it are making it hard for me to pass on this years Madden.
tired.gif

I'm just gonna try and rent it first because honestly the Madden series has been somewhat boring to me the last 5 years or so. Like some others, I do missthe 2K series but I guess we gotta live with it for now....

..thinking about trading in Madden 09 for some credit towards the new game..

Originally Posted by nnarum

Madden NFL 10:
  • 2Pac: Can't C Me
  • Airbourne: Heads Are Gonna Roll
  • Alice In Chains: Them Bones
  • B.o.B.: Created A Monster
  • Bang Camaro: Revolution
  • Beastie Boys: Sabotage
  • Black Sabbath: Paranoid
  • Cypress Hill: Get 'Em Up
  • Helmet: Unsung
  • Iron Maiden: Aces High
  • Judas Priest: Painkiller
  • Kid Rock: I Am The Bullgod
  • Killswitch Engage: Reckoning
  • Korn: Blind
  • Mastodon: Divinations
  • Nas feat. Puff Daddy: Hate Me Now
  • Nirvana: Breed
  • Pantera: Walk
  • Public Enemy: Shut Em Down
  • Rage Against The Machine: Guerrilla Radio
  • Set Your Goals: Gaia Bleeds (Make Way for Man)
  • Slipknot: Duality
  • System Of A Down: Sugar
  • The Vanity Plan: Before I Die
  • Young Dre The Truth: Cheah Beah
2pac
pimp.gif

My dude B.o.B in this piece!

Back
Top Bottom