Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

when will it arrive if you order it from toysrus?
Im not sure daddy paw, but it leaves the warehouse the day of release.
laugh.gif

give it some time
every year in madden I have to switch my defensive set up cause the one from the year before doesnt work
last year I ran man a lot and the year before that I mostly ran zone
this year I have been leaning towards zone mainly cover 3 controlling the Safeties

after reading the impressions thread on operation sports I'm not the only one having problems with defense and coverages :smh:

to me, the zone coverage is broken in this game :x needs to be patched

Anyone partake in the Madden tourneys at there local game stops yesterday ? We had like 30 dudes at mine , i had to go beast mode with the Chicago bears :pimp: grand prise was a year of xbox gold , kinda wish it was a copy of the game instead , and they went the mad corny route by giving 12 one month cards instead of the one year card :lol:
LL

Anyone partake in the Madden tourneys at there local game stops yesterday ? We had like 30 dudes at mine , i had to go beast mode with the Chicago bears
pimp.gif
grand prise was a year of xbox gold , kinda wish it was a copy of the game instead , and they went the mad corny route by giving 12 one month cards instead of the one year card
laugh.gif

LL
nthat.gif

roll.gif
@ them giving 12 Free one month subs instead of an actual 12 month subscription..

mean.gif
 @ how much they just don't care about career mode. Imagine a 2k/My Player type effort from EA. Would be crack. 

:frown:
I've already played 11 games. Hope they don't grill me.

Dont worry! every year since 06 I get my Madden a week early and play it online and nothing happens

The past couple years when you get the game early a message would pop up when you play the game saying something like "congratulations you have a early copy of madden and so on........"

Only way you get banned is if you have a burned or illegal copy of the game

thanks for the toys r us deal. going to return my gamestop preorder and save some money.

im down for a ps3 league

RT @EAMaddenNFL Tune in to @nbc tonight at 7:00pm EST/6:00pm CST for the #MaddenProAm Powered by @GameStop!

360 League sign me up! Ill start it if I have 2

are we doing coaches only?

QBs only?

RBs only?

Offensive or Defensive players only?

Or coaches & players?

either way sign me up for the Panthers or Ravens

Last edited:
-sup

thanks to whomever posted the deal about toys-r-us..just ordered my copy

and i'm down for a ps3 league..i got the niners :D

Are we calling teams now or in the league thread? If now ill take the Lions if the Pack are taken in the 360 league.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom