Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

so much better that the DBs actually make INTs instead of the ball just hitting them in the hands like in madden 12

I'm trying to join a PS3 league, I could care less what team I am. If anyone has any room PM me or just post the details please.

crazy how bad i am stopping the run...which is crazy, cause ive always been stout in that area...

dude was in a two minute drill, and just no huddle ran down the field with dmac...crazy.

and does anyone know how to do the back shoulder throw?? dude killed me last night with houston..literally  every play back shoulder to dre  
sick.gif
  had no answeer

First Madden in years I don't hate at first.

:pimp:

I'm 4-1 and the only reason I have that 1 loss is when the quarter changed the game froze told me I got the win but counted it as it a loss :smh:

mean.gif
@ Toys R' Us and their slow *** shipping. I just got my confirmation today and it says it won't be delivered until Tuesday.
me too, but im saving like 20 bucks
Same here, I'm about to buy it from gamestop tomorrow then return the one I get on tuesday to gamestop
cant u only return used games?

they told me when i buy a new game as soon as i take off the plastic i cant return it

The 49ers are disgusting in this game
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Frank Gore got hurt the first play and I still bodied dudes with LaMichael James.

Defense is unfair.

Moss is killin dudes with his speed. Vernon Davis hasn't dropped a pass yet.

I think I found my team (aside from cowboys and lions
smile.gif
)

Still gotta get used to this passing though. Any tips? I used to be able to get balls between any defense in the previous maddens, but now the defense picks just about anything near them.
nerd.gif
what kinda passes do u do? do u just press the button or do u hold it for bullet passes?

cant u only return used games?
they told me when i buy a new game as soon as i take off the plastic i cant return it

Yea you can't return it once its open but when the one from toysrus comes in its still going to be sealed then I return it to gamestop.
Also no mini games? Damn

you know whats some bull man. Why have i lost 3 straight and now a game under .500 because Mike Vick fumbles in the 4th quarter... i understand sometimes u should slide but its disgusting. marching for game winning drives n this dude coughs up the ball on routine scrambles headin for the sideline... smh. also the D lineman are too fast in this game. 

/end rant/crying

im mad.

you know whats some bull man. Why have i lost 3 straight and now a game under .500 because Mike Vick fumbles in the 4th quarter... i understand sometimes u should slide but its disgusting. marching for game winning drives n this dude coughs up the ball on routine scrambles headin for the sideline... smh. also the D lineman are too fast in this game. 

/end rant/crying

im mad.

He did that **** in real life the first half of last year :lol:

The 49ers are disgusting in this game :x :x :x

Frank Gore got hurt the first play and I still bodied dudes with LaMichael James.

Defense is unfair.

Moss is killin dudes with his speed. Vernon Davis hasn't dropped a pass yet.

I think I found my team (aside from cowboys and lions :smile: )

Still gotta get used to this passing though. Any tips? I used to be able to get balls between any defense in the previous maddens, but now the defense picks just about anything near them. :nerd:
what kinda passes do u do? do u just press the button or do u hold it for bullet passes?

Bullets to tight spots, softer passes and lobs to get the passes over defenders, or using the directional button to try and put it to where only my guy can get it, etc. I mean i KNOW how to play, its just a new game lol.

i don't know what it is but I can't seem to get it down on madden 13.

Why does my RB always trip over my own blockers or get truck sticked by running into the back of them but dudes I play against have my defense parting like the red sea?

Pretty annoyed by this game... Had a TD run with Rodgers wiped because I got hit at the 1 yd line and fumbled in the 4th quarter down by 10.........

Sad to say this yr feel off no ranked gms vs friends no live weather....too much emphasis on tackling everything else feel off

I made a league under the Connected careers mode as a Coach. I'm the ********.

It's called Niketalk PS3 League. Password is camsaturn.

I figure to start it when/if at least 12 people join..

Thanks for doing it ESyDC... I was gonna make one today but since you took the initiative and made it before me, that's cool.

I'll join right now and take the... uhhhh, Raider I guess. If anyone else wants them instead, I'm willing to give them up and take the Titans or Vikings. No big deal.

PS: You gotta make the Quarters longer than 3 mins

Last edited:
OK Let me know what settings should be exactly...I just did whatever to just make a league.

OK Let me know what settings should be exactly...I just did whatever to just make a league.

Well just make it coaches only, with no legends or players. I figure most of us wanna play on All Madden but that is up to whoever else joins. Make the Quarters about.. 8 mins with a 15 sec accelerated clock (that's about the normal for franchise games)

Everything else looked fine.

MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR PS3 league.

crazy how bad i am stopping the run...which is crazy, cause ive always been stout in that area...

dude was in a two minute drill, and just no huddle ran down the field with dmac...crazy.

and does anyone know how to do the back shoulder throw?? dude killed me last night with houston..literally  every play back shoulder to dre  :x   had no answeer

I believe you use the left stick to direct the pass.

Ran with the Dolphins last night. Not bad. Scored a shut out victory over the Jaguars. This game is pretty fun. Do wish there was more celebrations. I had a sick catch to Bess from Tannehill that deserved one. still threw 2 picks. LOL

Back
Top Bottom