Official Madden NFL 13 Thread: Patch #4 Available 11/29; Details pg. 43

Well just make it coaches only, with no legends or players. I figure most of us wanna play on All Madden but that is up to whoever else joins. Make the Quarters about.. 8 mins with a 15 sec accelerated clock (that's about the normal for franchise games)
Everything else looked fine.
MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR PS3 league.

I did everything else but I can't seem to change the players/coaches option. :\

Well just make it coaches only, with no legends or players. I figure most of us wanna play on All Madden but that is up to whoever else joins. Make the Quarters about.. 8 mins with a 15 sec accelerated clock (that's about the normal for franchise games)
Everything else looked fine.
MORE PEOPLE NEEDED FOR PS3 league.

I'll join this league also.. I want the Falcons but won't be able to join until I get off tonight at midnight.. save my team commish!

OK so...
Leaggue Name - Niketalk PS3 League
Pw : camsaturn

JOIN AS A COACH!...

Teams taken so far...
1. Me - ********
2. Hymen Man - Raiders
3. DaBottom305 - Falcons

Made a thread for it.. posted some rules from my other league in there as well so we have all have good games without the frustration of dealing with cheesers.

Cool. Imma transfer my spot as commish to you because you'll remember the rules to enforce better than I could.

sign me up for the eagles hymenman i cant join yet cuz my game didnt arrive yett

/\ jus called eagles in other thread but if you cant roll with anyone else ill take the Steelers Hymen

SN - Jewseejay

Got mine today too..

I'll take a spot in that league Esy, Hymen.. I'll join later on when I get home and take the Bengals.

I played one online game against the Niners and dude put Kapernick in and did work on me. :smh:

Last edited:
man i just murdered on of you in my preseason for the ps3 league. Im taking chumps down this year.

I got a preseason game against the Bills in the Ball So Hard league. Should I wait for someone to select them?

RKO always crying about Madden :lol:

It is what it is.. EA got the licensing.. no matter what, they will sell and keep making the same game without major chances because there is no other football game out there. Most of you people say you won't buy it next year but they put in a small token of change and everyone's on board (CCM/Infinitty Engine this year). I enjoy madden every year regardless because I've played since I was a kid.. it's never gonna get old to me no matter how broken it might be.. just enjoy it for what it is.. a video game, some times go things your way and sometimes they don't.. it's just how it is with Madden.

Haven;t play madden since 03. I heard this game has been crap since 05.

How's the game so far?

Gotta agree with defense needing mucho work... at times players are jus completely unresponsive..

Man coverage is a waste in this game... everyone will get open regaurdless of your corners

The other day on 3rd n 6 DRC was checkin megatron.. call a man blitz n switch tonone of the rushers.... read and identify the play so i try to switch to DRC for user pick.... hes frozen strafing 2 yards from the LoS like hes playin cover 2 with his back to the play... SMFH

Sameeee game... airs one out for mega n Namdi is all over him so i switch to coleman for a routine easy user pick... he never makes any attempt on the ball at all.. like what the hell man.

Seems like defenders reactions are so gd arbitrary too.. sometimes ur backers wanna play cover 2 like theyve been playin corner their whole lives and other times they jus look lost... for awhile there i thought maybe i was confusing my own players with too many different schemes and changes at the LoS but turns out the players can jus be really dumb on occassion.

I dunno i like this game but mainly b/c i havent played in a few years not b/c its realistic.. at all. But i guess it never has been/will be

I know hes the coverboy but damn Calvin Johnson is a monster, i repeat a MONSTER !!!

I had 3 dudes (1 user) on him in the endzone and he out jumped everybody and caught it with 1 hand, 1 HAND !!! ( almost jumped through the tv smh)

Im ashamed to say i beat dude 62-49 (CJ 11 catches 375+ yrds) because thats just ugly, but now the lions are on my leave session list like the Steelers and Ravens of M12.

Yeah they need to patch the defense ASAP. It's really a problem when the guy can run the same ******g play the entire game that should just not happen. The cornerbacks should adjust to the routes. The wheel route works EVERY time.

Back
Top Bottom