OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

madden-ratings-afc-nfc-north-header_656x369.jpg

Madden NFL 15 Player Ratings continue with a division-by-division look at team and player ratings. We begin with the AFC North and NFC North.

madden-ratings-bengals.jpg

CINCINNATI BENGALS
The Bengals have plenty of potential this year. QB Andy Dalton has some big targets in AJ Green, Jermaine Gresham and Tyler Eifert. Their backfield is young and exciting with Giovani Bernard and Jeremy Hill, a second-round pick who is expected to contribute right away.

Defense is really where the Bengals show out in Madden NFL 15. Their D-line is anchored by big Geno Atkins, while Rey Maualuga and Vontaze Burfict lead a solid linebacking corps. First-round pick Darqueze Dennard gets his shot alongside Reggie Nelson and the rest of a talented defensive backfield.

madden-ratings-ravens.jpg

BALTIMORE RAVENS
The addition of Steve Smith gives Joe Flacco an added weapon at WR, but is that enough for the Ravens’ offense to flourish in Madden 15?

Their defense shouldn’t need to answer any such questions. John Harbaugh’s young 3-4 D looks like a problem for opposing offenses this year with Terrell Suggs, CJ Mosley, Daryl Smith and Elvis Dumervil at LB. That young secondary should also be much better with another year of experience under their belt. And don’t forget about Jacoby Jones at KR/PR!

madden-ratings-steelers.jpg

PITTSBURGH STEELERS
Big Ben doesn’t get much help at WR this year with the exception of Antonio Brown, so he’ll need Heath Miller to come up big. The Steelers backfield is a dangerous mix of speed and power with Le’Veon Bell, LeGarrett Blount and Kent State rookie Dri Archer.

Their defense, led by veteran Troy Polamalu, should be solid this year with some young guys getting more reps.

madden-ratings-browns.jpg

CLEVELAND BROWNS
Let’s address the elephant in the room right away – Johnny Football potentially adds immediate excitement to this Browns offense. To make Manziel’s (or incumbent starter Brian Hoyer) life easier, the Browns added WR’s Miles Austin and Nate Burleson along with RB Ben Tate.

On defense, the Browns secondary looks like a No Fly Zone. The Dawg Pound added Donte Whitner and rookie Justin Gilbert to complement All-Pro CB “Lockdown Joe” Haden.

madden-ratings-packers.jpg

GREEN BAY PACKERS
The Packers have an elite offense led by one of the best gunslingers around, Aaron Rodgers. WR’s Jordy Nelson and Randal Cobb will contribute to plenty of “Discount Double Checks” this season. To top it all off, the Pack’s backfield is absolutely diesel with Eddie Lacy, James Starks and John Kuhn.

As for defense, Green Bay added sack master Julius Peppers to complement BJ Raji, AJ Hawk and Clay Matthews amongst others. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix was a solid draft pick after losing Charles Woodson in the offseason.

madden-ratings-bears.jpg

CHICAGO BEARS
QB Jay Cutler (health permitting) has weapons all over the place. Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery and tight end Martellus Bennett are a size advantage against anybody. On the ground, Matt Forte is a top-five running back.

On the other side of the ball, the Bears added some relentless pass-rushing in Jared Allen. MLB Jon Bostic should have a breakout season alongside veteran Lance Briggs and might even have some Bears fans forgetting about Urlacher for a little. Michael Ford and Eric Weems can be a dangerous duo on the return team as well.

madden-ratings-lions.jpg

DETROIT LIONS

If Jay Cutler is happy about his pass-catching weapons this season, then Matthew Stafford has to be ecstatic. His new-and-improved arsenal includes rookie Eric Ebron and Brandon Pettigrew at TE to go with Megatron, Golden Tate and Ryan Broyles at WR. On the ground, Detroit’s in good shape with Reggie Bush and Joique Bell. We might need to rename Motor City to “Mismatch City.”

On defense, that tandem of Nick Fairley and Ndamukong Suh at DT is downright unfair.

madden-ratings-vikings.jpg

MINNESOTA VIKINGS
If you enjoy having options at QB, then the Vikings are the team for you. Matt Cassel, Christian Ponder and Teddy Bridgewater are all solid options under center. Greg Jennings, Jerome Simpson and potential breakout Cordarrelle Patterson make up a talented receiving corps while Kyle Rudolph holds it down at TE. Did we forget someone on offense? Some guy named AP can carry the load All Day if the passing game isn’t working for you.

Defense is where the Vikings leave some room to be desired. They have some young talent in Sharrif Floyd and Xavier Rhodes. plus a proven leader in Chad Greenway. However, they’ll need work this season against some potent NFC North offenses.

Click here for a full breakdown of all player ratings from the AFC North and NFC North.

FYI
[h2]Madden NFL 15 Xbox One Bundle Arrives on August 26th For $399[/h2]
bullet.gif
  12:01 PM - August 4, 2014 by Steve_OS

1407172437-media.jpg

Microsoft and EA Sports have partnered up for a limited-edition Madden NFL 15 Xbox One bundle, set to arrive in stores on August 26th. *Kinect sensor sold separately.*

Here is what the Xbox One Madden NFL 15 bundle comes with:
  • Download code for Madden NFL 15 on Xbox One
  • Standard Xbox One console
  • Standard Xbox One wireless controller
  • Standard Xbox One chat headset
  • Special edition Madden NFL 15 packaging
  • Token for three Madden NFL Ultimate Team Pro Packs
You can pre-order now at Amazon.

cant wait ^^^^^^^^^

my gf was planning on buying me an xbox one and madden for my bday which is a month from today so this is perfect. Already emailed her the link. She better not mess around and not get me it now

Ppl still play this wack *** game?
Bruh it's football and it's the only football game being made. Of course people is still playing it..... Btw you must suck at this game

Just speaking in general, I feel most who do complain are the ones who aren't really good at it. Yes it could be better but most complainers suck and most likely don't understand coverages and how to run an offense.

Kermit-The-Frog-Memes-Thats-None-Of-My-Business-Tho-What-The-Vogue.png

Ppl still play this wack *** game?

the most childish posts "people still _________"

no nobody still plays madden EA just keeps making it and hundreds of millions of dollars every year by chance

grow up peter pan

if you dont like madden express why and move on

for the record I'm VERY good at madden, played football my whole life and think it needs some work so that whole if you dont like it you must suck **** is bogus they've taken their foot of the pedal because of lack of competition, that's obvious

i dont think its awful like some cats tho

many of my issues with madden aren't about the football aspect of it tho

I agree. But a lot of people I know who don't like it and are pro 2k are really not good. They act like their football IQ would increase in 2k. I did not buy madden this year because I didn't like what I saw and didnt give them my money but did end up borrowing it because I love the sport.

My complaint is with EA removing features that work rather than just adding to the game.

04 - Playmaker
05 - Hit Stick
06 - QB Vision
07 - Lead Block Control
08 - Weapons

One thing I do wish they'd add is the ability for us to play seasons, get enough points and move on to better divisions, ultimately giving everyone a shot at playing for super bowls since only a small % will ever be top 100. ****** got jobs. :lol:

I agree. But a lot of people I know who don't like it and are pro 2k are really not good. They act like their football IQ would increase in 2k. I did not buy madden this year because I didn't like what I saw and didnt give them my money but did end up borrowing it because I love the sport.

My complaint is with EA removing features that work rather than just adding to the game.

04 - Playmaker
05 - Hit Stick
06 - QB Vision
07 - Lead Block Control
08 - Weapons

One thing I do wish they'd add is the ability for us to play seasons, get enough points and move on to better divisions, ultimately giving everyone a shot at playing for super bowls since only a small % will ever be top 100. ****** got jobs. :lol:

facts :lol:

same dudes cant figure out how to beat a cover 2 swear it'll be different if it was 2k

Madden still wack. Only bums play that wack *** game. It's the same game since 2007. No improvements lmao.

But ok.. Good luck with your old *** 2005 madden with just roster changes...

84 OVR as a team this year...not bad, considering. Will def. make it do what it do yet again....:pimp:

Will that bundle be available in store? I'm trying to use my GameStop store credit.

Damn I haven't bought madden in years.. Use to be on it heavy back in the days when NT liked it lol. Might cop this since I have next gen. Last one looked like **** so I passed.

Back
Top Bottom