OFFICIAl MADDEN NFL 15 Thread

It's a process. Gotta find the clip in Capture Gallery, put it in a flash drive then upload to YT

just lost three games in a row. today ain't my day. 
mean.gif

oh I got the league invite, what am I signing up as? a coach or owner?

Last edited:

So in MUT... I finished the regular season thing with GB and ATL... Got a player after finishing in a pack for each of them, then with ATL I did the (All Madden) "ELITE" game and won that too.

I was under the impression that in the "ATL Elite Pack" would be another player, namely the "Captain" Julio Jones.   Am I just completely off base w that?
Anyone got an answer for this?

You get a collectible that can get added to the set for the team captain.

I did the same thing with the Bears and I was expecting Forte. :lol:

I love this game. The amount of madden moments and ability to share videos on ps4 is awesome.

Seattle D is ridic . I threw 5 picks vs my boy. Yet you had russell wilson shaking off sacks on some god ****. Ughhh
Btw i was the broncos

Last edited:
Has anybody else shanked the **** outta their field goal attempt, even when you have it lined up perfectly?

Anybody know what formation/playbook cover 3 press in? I played this D the 1st day now I can't find it again any help thanks

Shhh!

I'm 9-3 with them online. My 3 losses came against Niners and Seahawks. I've decided to not pay against them anymore. It's like the defense is doing everything for the user. :smh:

Finally feel comfortable enough to start going against some cats online...:pimp:

I'll be on tonight more than likely, if anybody wanna run one. Probably around midnight.

Last edited:

Rice will also be removed from Madden 15

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

EA SPORTS Madden NFL         [emoji]10004[/emoji]  @EAMaddenNFL
Follow

With Ray Rice’s indefinite suspension from the NFL, he will be removed from Madden NFL 15. The roster change will take place by this Friday.
Ray Rice removed from Madden....Michael Sam gets a 86 OVR MUT card.  He's on the PRACTICE squad...how in the hell does a scrub get an 86 OVR card?  This game is a joke.  They remove every trace of an actual NFL player yet include someone who wasn't even good enough to be a back-up. 

Man, the type of clowns I come across playing online never cease to amaze. Once this dude realized he was about to lose, he paused the game and sent friendly quits NONSTOP. I was determined to get the win so I had to keep declining. This literally went on for an hour before he finally threw in the towel. I was prepared to go all night. Best part is- I was the Jags and he was the Broncos.

Beware of BiG_MiKe_So_HoOp

Last edited:
:x

There ain't no limit on that? Bunch of other games don't allow that type of spamage.

Back
Top Bottom