Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Damn I'm from DC but I'm outta town until the 8th.. 

I called NTLV and dude said they're out of the FP tees and that they can't ship anymore... not sure if he was just being lazy.

Last edited:
I
8)

Where did you get the si issue? I've been looking around at the local bookstore and couldn't find one?

Anyone in the Daly City/San Francisco area, Shoe Palace Serramonte just got their shipment today. Got every shirt except the Red "Fighting Pride". Hurry! This is, Daly City lol.
Damn I wish I was there now :frown: no luck here in Manila for these shirts :frown:

Do I take a chance at other Shoe Palaces tomorrow or head straight out to the one in DC because I know for sure they got it?

My friend went to the SP at Serramonte around 10 mins before closing. Said there was mob around the table with about 15 heads. He needed a Grey Medium but came out with a small.

Guess it depends what size you need and color but if you go I would go there first thing in the morning 10am

Do I take a chance at other Shoe Palaces tomorrow or head straight out to the one in DC because I know for sure they got it?
hey bro care to share what spot in dc has the tees and which ones? via pm preferrably

Last edited:
My friend went to the SP at Serramonte around 10 mins before closing. Said there was mob around the table with about 15 heads. He needed a Grey Medium but came out with a small.

Guess it depends what size you need and color but if you go I would go there first thing in the morning 10am
Lol you're friend exaggerated. I went around the same time and there were only a few people buying only 1 shirt. Surprised because SP had no limit to how many you could buy. I only picked up a blk/gold MP logo shirt since I got the other shirts at Champs earlier in the week. No more XLs in the blk/gold MP.

Only 1 blue/red MP snapback left but it had a rip on the brim and the white/blue/red MP fitted in a 7 3/4. Pretty sure these were old stock from previous releases.

But yeah, for anyone that still needs shirts in Daly City/SF def hit them up at opening.

Lol you're friend exaggerated. I went around the same time and there were only a few people buying only 1 shirt. Surprised because SP had no limit to how many you could buy. I only picked up a blk/gold MP logo shirt since I got the other shirts at Champs earlier in the week. No more XLs in the blk/gold MP.

Only 1 blue/red MP snapback left but it had a rip on the brim and the white/blue/red MP fitted in a 7 3/4. Pretty sure these were old stock from previous releases.

But yeah, for anyone that still needs shirts in Daly City/SF def hit them up at opening.

Haha I had a feeling that fool was exagerrating. Nonetheless within the hour sizes started flying off that table from when I got there at 8pm last night.

Those looking again be there at 10am for a chance

Damn, I got my shirts in but the XXL is a little to snug for me... SMH. Hit me up whoever fits a XXL...

Damn! Just called Champs and my order from Monday has been cancelled. Thank goodness I also placed an order from NDC and received my shirts yesterday from them. Champs is not a good place to order once they have to go through store allocation for your merchandise.

Last edited:
Wanted to cop a tee off of Loyal and Dedicated, but bailed because their checkout screen isn't https. Are they on NT?

Heads up Shiekh in West Covina has grey, black and gold, and white MP shirts. They also had the fighting pride in black and gold, dont remember if they had the red. Limited sizes only 2-3 per size

Back
Top Bottom