Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

anyone run into filipinos not cheering for pacman? but cheering for mayweather? :smh: some of these guys were blasphemous

I know a couple. Even I got lumped into it just cause I am Asian. I don't like Mayweather per say but I knew he would win and was saying it weeks before. Other people literally got their panties in a twirl over me saying that. Even my coworker right now is like all pissed as if she was in the damn fight herself. I am like chill but some people just can't let it go that Manny lost the way he did. There is no fair game in sports sometimes and that is something you have to accept. It's no different in boxing. If Mayweather knows that he can win if he runs, then he'll run. Simple as that.

im not mad pac lost, im mad cause that was boring and we paid money to see that. floyd did his thing, but to say manny did his.. nope. thats not the usual pacquiao we see. stories of this shoulder injury before the fight.. ok maybe thats why, but man felt robbed paying for that fight. if manny did his usual style with mayweather doing his usual, then might have been closer, entertaining, to see if the flurries would equate to some shots hurting money or at least getting the rounds/points

now just seems like pac just got his payday at the expense of ours lol

floyd just said he would fight manny after his surgery. i dont think it should. floyd's style can last longer as he gets older, but manny's not so much and we've already seen the decline through the years. it's been fun though.

and yea i noticed roach wearing under armour a lot. i think nike is done with manny. i thought they were done for a while now, and nike knew they could cash in on this fight so they released a few things.

I feel bad for those who paid to watch the fight in MGM, as the fight was more of a chase. Then again, that's what's expected from a Mayweather fight...

Despite the loss, PAC will always be my hero. I'm hoping to catch the Black FP tee at SL soon though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
Yeah it's a pity about the fight, been having a home laugh at all the memes on fb, Awesome to see so many fans cheering for Manny, I think this shoulder will put him out way longer to be ready for September, so this maybe it, I hope that's not the last we hear from him tho I want him to be president of the Philippines

nah brah,,,dont get me wrong,,as a BOXER and Congressman in the Philippines are good enough for him,because the fact that his popularity and down to earth human being elected him in the CONGRESS,,,but to be the PRESIDENT of the country???i will DISAGREE maybe Senate President or Vice President YES,,i know POLITICS in the Philippines SUCKS,,money talks,,you never know though,,IMO he should stay as a Congressman and retire as a boxer and enjoy his EARNINGS.The pending lawsuit is who knows whats gonna happen,,we'll wait and see!!!!

wish him luck and God will do the rest :D

Last edited:
I feel bad for those who paid to watch the fight in MGM, as the fight was more of a chase. Then again, that's what's expected from a Mayweather fight...

Despite the loss, PAC will always be my hero. I'm hoping to catch the Black FP tee at SL soon though [emoji]128064[/emoji]

make sure to pick up that size XL for me brah! #NTrunning :tongue: Any of the new shirts except the black FP which I already have

I know a couple. Even I got lumped into it just cause I am Asian. I don't like Mayweather per say but I knew he would win and was saying it weeks before. Other people literally got their panties in a twirl over me saying that. Even my coworker right now is like all pissed as if she was in the damn fight herself. I am like chill but some people just can't let it go that Manny lost the way he did. There is no fair game in sports sometimes and that is something you have to accept. It's no different in boxing. If Mayweather knows that he can win if he runs, then he'll run. Simple as that.

That doesn't sound too bad. Some guys I know who are 100% filipino were straight saying "where are your excuses now?" "what's up with this fob's post fight interview" :smh: :smh::smh: You would swear these guys weren't filipino. :smh:

Yea Nike's probably done with Manny.
Screw the nike contract, we waited so long for some mp gear and they only gave us tshirts. Not only that, nike made them LIMITED. For fuuks sakes, limited tees? why? They're on ebay now for $99, smh.

It's because of dude revealed the injury. It was real suspect at best.
at least the forced bad press of off TBE. But yeah those who betted against $$$ mayweather are trying hard to find ways to get their money back. At least the mayweather haters cant say mayweather did anything against the book. I'm sure if mayweather knew of the injury they would have postponed the fight. manny needs that $$ because of his tax issues in the phillipines..

too much $$$ INVOLVED to postpone the fight,,,so Manny and his team led by Bob Arum says "SCREW IT" MONEY now pain and lawsuit later :smh:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Anyone know where the grey team pacquiao shirts can still be ordered in a large? I've looked everywhere and can only find them on eBay. I thought prices would've come down after the fight but they haven't!

Anyone know where the grey team pacquiao shirts can still be ordered in a large? I've looked everywhere and can only find them on eBay. I thought prices would've come down after the fight but they haven't!
ndc randomly restocks them, I got the philippine pride t shirt in black in an XL the other day so YMMV

I'm a 9! But I would've squeezed for that price! I'm always searching on eBay for those but hard to find

LOL, saw that coming from a mile away, the guy is near the end of his career, there is no point for Nike to endorse him any longer.

Back
Top Bottom