Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Widely available here in arlington, TX.. Suitin up for the fight.. Jackets, pants, tees, etc. shoes all available

For those of you in the Dallas area for the fight...Parks @ Arlington Champs Sports is the place to get your Pacquiao gear...Town East MallAndGalleria Mall...Also have a great selection....JM

Toronto NTers

NO SPC and Emp Disc for the trainers.

$149.99 retail
sick.gif
(but factor in our costs to import footwear which is at around 6-18%...just a little useful info here).

Originally Posted by JordanSneakerhead23

I swear every spot as these around my way
Nothing wrong with that. It should have been like that from the previous 3 cw to kill off the hypebeasts and resellers
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Earl the Pearl

Loving the way these feel...  Wish the gold was just a little different shade but not going to complain.  Also a little off topic but I heard a rumor that Nike laid off or fired the guy who designed the manny pacquiao line.. any truth to this?  Any help appreciated...

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat. 
Not really a fan of these new trainers. The ones released for the last fight are way better looking IMO. It's too bad that the previous designer got cut. Oh well.
Hopefully the next pair that comes out when Pacquiao/Mayweather (wishful thinking 
tongue.gif
) goes down will be better than these.

Thanks for the info guys... Nike needs to seriously bring MIKE back!!!!  IMO some of his designs were on the cutting edge... I agree although I like the shoes for this fight tonight ALL of it seems less inspired then past 3 releases including clothing. On another note can't wait to watch the fight tonight!!!  Get em PACMAN!!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

...went back today to try on the track jackets...had to pass... they looked GREAT, but no XXL...
mad.gif

Originally Posted by bmack11

...went back today to try on the track jackets...had to pass... they looked GREAT, but no XXL...
mad.gif

2XLs are late from Nike...they'll be in early next week...JM

how do the trainers fit? i have a chance to get em for dirt cheap... but idk the sizing lunar trainers are 10.5 so should i grab that in them?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

how do the trainers fit? i have a chance to get em for dirt cheap... but idk the sizing lunar trainers are 10.5 so should i grab that in them?

On these trainer sc they fit bigger than the trainer 1's i was say .5 size down but if you have wide feet stay true to size hope that helps

Just bought the track jacket and it fits true to size IMO but also snug, which fits pretty good considering it's a Nike product. Usually their stuff is always a size bigger than what you are.~

Ordered mine last night from Eastbay.. Haven't received order confirmation yet... Anybody else in the same boat?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

i bought my true size. these are really comfy...

i think i'll go half a size down, when i wear my hoop shoes they're 10s which gives me about a cm or 2 space, a 10.5 gives me a thumbs width so either or is fine but i'll wear em a bit snugger

IMO they fit true to size unlike the trainer 1s which I had to go a half size up or full size up if I couldn't locate the half size.  It looks crazy down there in texas right now for the fight... I see mannys rocking the red jumpsuit...  wish I was there in person!  If anybodys there please post some pics later on.  Thanks in advance.   

They are available at NTLA, just call and ask them to ship them to you... 11.5 is actually available at Eastbay.com right now.

Manny would have knocked dude out if clottey would have thrown more punches.... Now we just need mayweather to man up so we can see a REAL fight..  I loved the after fight interviews... you know Freddie and Manny aren't scared!!!!  CONGRATS PACQUIAO nation.

Back
Top Bottom