Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Those autographed SCs were going for $500 during the weigh in.. Whoever bought the shoes would also have the oppurtunity to have their pic taken wit manny.. Fight weekend was awesome

Originally Posted by j3d10

I was wondering where he'd be able to sign on these
Manny usually holds mass in his suite Sunday morning after the fight.  If you have a connect, you can attend.  After the mass, he signs autographs and takes pictures.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

j3d10 wrote:

I was wondering where he'd be able to sign on these
Manny usually holds mass in his suite Sunday morning after the fight.  If you have a connect, you can attend.  After the mass, he signs autographs and takes pictures.

yeah imma try to get him when he comes back here in LA, before he goes vacation to the P.I.

yeah imma try to get him when he comes back here in LA, before he goes vacation to the P.I.

The man lives there
laugh.gif
He's running for a seat in the congress for hell sakes(hope he doesn't win though)

Try catching him @ Wild Card but to my knowledge you just can't get in. you might have to catch him @ the parking lot.

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

yeah imma try to get him when he comes back here in LA, before he goes
vacation to the P.I.

The man lives there
laugh.gif
He's running for a seat in the congress for hell sakes(hope he doesn't win though)

Try catching him @ Wild Card but to my knowledge you just can't get in. you might have to catch him @ the parking lot.

haha yeah, he's got an apt and mansion here too (thats where i wanna try and get the autograph). He's geared up for that seat so doubt he'll be training at the Wild Card, but if he is i'll try there too hehe

Originally Posted by WhatYouKnow

Help please...
Anyone order the trainers off Eastbay? 

I still have not received my order confirmations about the shoes 
ohwell.gif
. When I check my order history they are there - stating "1 Unit Ready To Ship", but no order or shipping confirmations yet?

Anybody else experienced this?
Same here. Order my pair, but haven't gotten a shipping confirm yet.  Can only assume they are shipping today...

Originally Posted by barry

Help please...

ohwell.gif
. When I check my order history they are there - stating "1 Unit Ready To Ship", but no order or shipping confirmations yet?

Same here. Order my pair, but haven't gotten a shipping confirm yet.  Can only assume they are shipping today...
Okay cool.. At least i'm not the only one. Hopefully they sort it out for ASAP. Good luck..

Help please...

ohwell.gif

Okay cool.. At least i'm not the only one. Hopefully they sort it out for ASAP. Good luck..
I also ordered from eastbay and I t got my shipping confirmation today.

Help please...

ohwell.gif

Champs @ University had these...did you check there before you ordered?

JM

Ordered from eastbay also, didn't get a email from them but rather UPS.  Said shoes were shipped today
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Help please...

ohwell.gif

JM
Hey JM, University and International Plaza had them..... but I found out after I ordered from Eastbay.

Nice collection shot arisorous. I'll try and get mine up soon. 1st one is still the best imo.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Help please...

ohwell.gif

JM

I'm not in the States, so it was my only option.

Hey Pac Man fans! Just picked up my pair from FL in Melbourne(Aus), only came out couple days ago. They go hard, pretty sweet if you ask me. Really cool CW imo.

Here is a pic I took Saturday of Manny wearing this shirt when he was leaving the ring. It is also now available at Nike town Los Angeles
24787_10150147563680615_730890614_11427484_554550_n.jpg

24696_366209291641_65684806641_4026856_3261500_n.jpg

24696_366209306641_65684806641_4026857_1863068_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom