Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by backyardrsx

I wonder if ntsf has the red hoody, if not, I'm jus gonna have order it

I called NTSF today. They have grey, red, and black hoodies.

got excited and ordered my set from NT las vegas....when the seattle store had them the whole time??!?@?@.....there goes shipping i'll never get back lol

I was going to make my way to NTLA today, but got the update on the facebook that it got postponed
so I'm going to head today since they said on the facebook that some of the apparel are coming out
today.

Manny had a sick jacket on during Jimmy Kimmel. 
laugh.gif
at him singing again though.

Not a fan of the pacman... I just want him to knock out money may. I bet a lot of ppl in Panorama City will be on this Nike trend.
pimp.gif

If anyone wants to sell this CHARITY FRSH Manny shirt that was released before drop me a PM. I need a Medium. I lost mine.

I'll pay retail shipped to Toronto *depending on the condition*

pacfrsh11.jpg

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

Champs stores in Canada will receive the Pacquiao apparel over the next two days (all Champs stores in Canada)...

Champs stores in the US will get the Pacquiao apparel next Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday...not all US Champs, but a good number of them...however, the assortment may vary greatly by store...

All stores that get the apparel, will also be getting the shoe...

JM
Nice. Do you have a list of the stores?
what city are you in?

^ I believe it's March 13.

Thanks for the pic Marc. I just realized the Mannys are lows, instead of mids like all the other Trainer SC's released. That's interesting. I'm hoping I'll be able to get a pair (in Canada).

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

Champs stores in Canada will receive the Pacquiao apparel over the next two days (all Champs stores in Canada)...

Champs stores in the US will get the Pacquiao apparel next Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday...not all US Champs, but a good number of them...however, the assortment may vary greatly by store...

All stores that get the apparel, will also be getting the shoe...

JM

so the champs store in canada will be getting the trainers too? when?

JM, do you have a list of champs at San Jose, Ca area? also would it be released on the 13th? thanks very much!!

marc, thanks for sharing the pics
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom