Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yea... I thought this would be harder to grab... this was actually a gametime decision for me... I said I was going to pass b/c of all these kicks I been buying just this year from Kobe to J's to Foams to AF1s to Air Maxes... but ended up with 2 pairs from Eastbay & NDC...

Thanks a lot MIKE! I blame you! CIVICKID96... shm...

jok lang pare ko...
Rod,

You're welcome pare.
tongue.gif

I just looked on the site and they still have a FSR. I am gonna try to grab a pair from Nikestore.com later this morning. For some odd reason, every time I've tried to order online, it won't go through. Until I go back to the States, I guess I'll have to call Nike to place orders.

All you need now Rod is a pair of Philippine Air Force Ones...

Originally Posted by robxdrew

To all the dudes that copped, did you guys size up?
Note: Sorry for being redundant. 
laugh.gif

yes, at least a half size up. I wear a half size up on the tr mids.
;=-pete

Originally Posted by Rightguard

im glad I was able to apply 15 percent off, but watch most of our orders get canceled to "backorders"
Originally Posted by NYke

So if I buy the "back ordered pair" what are the chances of me actually getting my shoes thru eastbay?
As long as there are no issues with the shipment we are receiving, everyone should get their shoes.  As with all back-orders, there is always a small chance something could happen, like our supplier not sending us the whole shipment. 

Originally Posted by ptngina

Coupon don't work. I just called and they said they can't Manny's are excluded.
These shoes are excluded from discounts.  If you were able to get a discount applied to your order, call yourself lucky.

EastbayRep - Ray

WHATS THE DEAL WITH THE FIGHT NIGHT TRAINERS???.....I JUST GOT A CALL BACK NOTICE EMAIL FROM EASTBAY SAYIN THE SHIPPING WAS DELAYED!!!!.....HOPE THEY DIDNT CHANGE THE INSOLES LIKE THE MAUERS.....TOTALLY DEFEATS THE PURPOSE!!!!!

Originally Posted by civickid96

Yea... I thought this would be harder to grab... this was actually a gametime decision for me... I said I was going to pass b/c of all these kicks I been buying just this year from Kobe to J's to Foams to AF1s to Air Maxes... but ended up with 2 pairs from Eastbay & NDC...

jok lang pare ko...
Rod,

You're welcome pare.
tongue.gif

I just looked on the site and they still have a FSR. I am gonna try to grab a pair from Nikestore.com later this morning. For some odd reason, every time I've tried to order online, it won't go through. Until I go back to the States, I guess I'll have to call Nike to place orders.

hehe... Those Pinoy Af1s will cost me an arm & leg... and if I ever find them...

How you like them CHAOS?

You're almost back to the states bro...

BTW, HoH here in Hawaii opens up in September...

^Yeah saw that too wondering what the reasoning was, I mean everyPacquiao Trainer release so far had the specialized box even theBlack/Red GR 1.2's that are still sitting to this day. Hoping at leastthe 1.3's will get the specialized box treatment, I mean that orange box is going to lookplain as hell in everybody's Pacquiao rotation

jok lang pare ko...
Rod,

You're welcome pare.
tongue.gif

hehe... Those Pinoy Af1s will cost me an arm & leg... and if I ever find them...

How you like them CHAOS?

Yep, I'm counting down the weekends (5 more to go!). Gonna miss being in Korea and getting shoe releases. Seems like there is no competition for them here.

The Chaos' are awesome, took a few pictures already and waiting patiently for my V Chaos' but enough about Kobes...

I went ahead and cancelled my order on Eastbay an placed it with Nike. Grabbed a couple of the new Pacquiao shirts as well. Can't wait for the 1.3 to come out next week!

That makes three, I too just canceled  my order with Eastbay. Will just order another pair off of Swoosh. 

It's nice having an APO address since when I order from Nike, I won't get taxed. Will change when I get back to CA... 
ohwell.gif

so did that MANNY KNOWS TITLES shirt only come in women's sizes????? I saw him wearing one during a workout, but NDC only has them for women. Any other info on that?

Question.
Does anyone know how much a DS pair of the "Lights Out" Trainer 1s would cost me now?

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Looks like no special box for these 
frown.gif

Pic courtesy of  craze2k1:
is that really the box? with "HUARACH" spelling?
I believe the Fight Night and Mauer editions has the same spelling on the box as well

Originally Posted by hosengsisiw

Looks like no special box for these 
frown.gif

Pic courtesy of  craze2k1:
is that really the box? with "HUARACH" spelling?
I believe the Fight Night and Mauer editions has the same spelling on the box as well

Correct! No special box for the Huaraches and the spelling that way. Hope the Trainer 1.3 has a MP box

Just got the email from my Eastbay order I did last night...that they sold out on the Huaraches and won't ship till the 29th or so. I had to cancel that order from eastbay and went to NDC to order my size 10. I'll be in Vegas for the fight so I need to have them before the 7th. So glad they still had my size on NDC. Maybe next time eastbay.

jok lang pare ko...
Rod,

You're welcome pare.
tongue.gif

How you like them CHAOS?

HOH in the 808???? Niiiiice! I miss Niketown so much. Now, when I'm in Waiks, I stroll by to reminisce about camp outs and the Sole Collector event
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom