Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by VAHustler

how come people saying sold out? still shows fsr to me. Add to cart and wouldn't let you?

Go all the way and hit place order and you'll get the "sorry but we're sold out there's a good chance we'll restock within a couple days so check back"

@ Jada... it's wasn't directed to you at all fam... I was just adding on to what you were saying... I edited my post b/c it someone else might take it the wrong way... nothing personal bro... on to the shoes...

LOL.. I thought I was in the clear. Everything was good to go at 905pm... hit place order.. SORRY HOME SKILLET WE OUT

Damn it
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

@ Jada... it's wasn't directed to you at all fam... I was just adding on to what you were saying... I edited my post b/c it someone else might take it the wrong way... nothing personal bro... on to the shoes...

I don't take anything on here personal my man.
wink.gif

Congrats to you guys who got em... I was pretty fast too. I think this is really limited lol for them to sell out in like 1 min of being tweeted. I dont even think CG XI's sold out this quick haha.

My bro was able to cop me a pair. Congrats to those that was able to cop and good luck for those trying tomorrow.

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Congrats to you guys who got em... I was pretty fast too. I think this is really limited lol for them to sell out in like 1 min of being tweeted. I dont even think CG XI's sold out this quick haha.

CG XI's are not a good comparison, NDC had some kind of glitch that night, ended up getting the XI's at past 2:30 eastern time when they got they crap worked out.
These seem to have been gone by 12:03 or 12:04

I tried getting on at 12:06am... sold out... FML.
30t6p3b.gif

If anyone can point me in the direction of a size 9-10, it'd be greatly appreciated!
frown.gif

grin.gif

When Nike announced these a few weeks ago, i thought they would sit....i thought the fight nights would be the only ones to move very quick....i was hesitant bc I've never paid full price for a shoe with a 360 unit....luckily copped off eastbay early this morning and once again on NDC...Onto the rabbits

Failed, as well with NDC but will show support and watching the fight with my PAC-MAN Nike gear on in o-towne Saturday night...still finding bar/restaurant when i arrive tomorrow.

Congrats to all who copped!

Go PAC-MAN!!!

This is the FALSE HOPE I ran into around 12:06am on the non-flash site (the flash site won't load for me anymore and it takes me directly to the non-flash,
ohwell.gif
)

28i1cgi.png

I needed that 9
frown.gif

grin.gif

geez,that was really quick! for those in the east coast, i guess some people might be on their way to niketown nyc at this juncture to camp out for this morning's first-come-first-serve arrangement... 

Ive been pretty lucky with online releases but this one sold out pretty damn fast. Got my back order in on Eastbay this morning, but at least trying to secure one more pair because you can never be too sure. Looks like I'm headed to SF, Good Luck to all my folks out there tomorrow morning

Some stuff that I won from Nike Vault...
I think this tops the 1.3s lol
Had to post this pic for the thread being 100 pages old lol. 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by DRFT n Dunks

Some stuff that I won from Nike Vault...
I think this tops the 1.3s lol

Def. that's on another level. Congrats my man.
Lol thanks I still cant believe that I won that stuff... Some cat at the event offered me $500 for the boots but I was like naw you just gonna resell lol.  The dude bought 2 punching bags from the vault and 2 1.3s from raffle winners
eyes.gif

Damn. I guess i'll have to pay the resellers to get my size 11. I'll probably wait till the hype goes down and they sell them a little bit cheaper.

I'n not paying $400-500 for a pair though. Lol

I just need this to complete my set, i have all the pacman shoes from the very first one. FML

Back
Top Bottom