Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by KingJames23

^

Very nice

The 1st trainers were still the best, I'd love to find a pair for a decent price

First CW red/gold is beast. best imo

Originally Posted by niketrnr1fan

The Nike Trainer 1 Family is complete again!

KILLER pic, Sir! I never noticed there was a hint of Yellow on the Blue TR1s' sockliner.

picked up the champion tee at champs times square today.they only have 1 S,L,& XXL and 2 XLs left.no more stock in the back.

^ Very nice!!! That hoodie goes perfectly with those 1.3's. All good with the pic...nice and clear.

The pacman huarache trainer lows are up on NDC clearance +%20 off...Just got me and my pops a pair for $65 each! props to mayhem.

got mine too! thanks. btw, do you guys know how they fit? i'm really worried that the size I got might fit too snug

$35 for the white Trainers on Swoosh with the 20% off.

Might cop.
pimp.gif

nikeairon: do you have the 20% code for NDC?

Tjay: I suggest to go up half a size esp. if you have wide feet.

Originally Posted by nikeairon

The pacman huarache trainer lows are up on NDC clearance +%20 off...Just got me and my pops a pair for $65 each! props to mayhem.

good look.  picked up the $90 shorts on clearance as well. 

Funny how eastbay isn't even accepting discounts on them yet and NDC has em on clearance.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Might cop.
pimp.gif

dooo it! for $35 that's a no brainer

@Tjay if they fit anything like the 1.3s you'll need a half size up if you have wide feet like MeaJor23 said

Originally Posted by RockAJs

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Might cop.
pimp.gif

dooo it! for $35 that's a no brainer

@Tjay if they fit anything like the 1.3s you'll need a half size up if you have wide feet like MeaJor23 said

Do the lows fit any differently than the mids??

Originally Posted by peezy527

Funny how eastbay isn't even accepting discounts on them yet and NDC has em on clearance.
They released less than a month ago and are still selling well.  I do not expect them to be on sale on our website for a while.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by peezy527

Just shows that NIKE will do whatever it takes to get the MONEY. Undercutting other companies they sell to and *%%@.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom