Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Trainer Max 1.2 Low "Pacquiao edition" via Twitter.
ilm96v.jpg

Training has started for the Trilogy against Marquez for November 12th bout...which means new Nike MP gear will start showing up:

2cwjvgz.jpg

I'm just glad it's a LITTLE BIT inspired right now.

The past hoodies were overpriced and terrible. It was a robbery (plain hoody slapped with a single color MP logo @ $50+...#%# man)

during the first day training he wasnt wearing nike shoes right? or were those some nike running shoes?

Originally Posted by jrjmd

during the first day training he wasnt wearing nike shoes right? or were those some nike running shoes?

They were some Nike running shoes.  Yeah at first didn't look like Nike's due to the design and looked like Asics.  I'd really be surprised if he wore some other shoe brand other than Nike's and could be against his contract. lol. 

Also, does anyone have any other news from his meeting with Phil Knight back in July?  I know they were cookin' up something big for his brand.  If that's the case, i'm expecting more apparels this time. 

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
moz-screenshot-5.png
moz-screenshot-6.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Also, does anyone have any other news from his meeting with Phil Knight back in July?
moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png
moz-screenshot-2.png
I know he postponed originally, did the re-scheduled meeting actually go thru?

ei thanks for the pic of the shoes hehe yeah i was thinking asics too but i was weirded out...didnt see any pics of him with the shoes. just vids.

tees looking better IMO this time around,i love it when new pacman stuff drops,it's like a second christmas.

The tees (not long sleeve) will be copped.

The one with his photo on it looks like the lebron card shirt just from this past season.

Wore my Manny Pacquiao Trainer 1.3 Max today. Still one of the most comfortable sneaker I have. I'm wondering if Nike will bring out a new sneaker for his next fight coming up. Go Manny...can't wait till Nov 12!!

4c5168645b35e817ee24d44bb3a9948ecb83dcd0_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom