Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by The S the L the I the M

How does the Destroyer jacket fit?

I can't speak for the Manny one, but I just got this season's NSW destroyer.
If you like your clothes fitted/true to sz,  stay with your true size.
However, if you like your clothes a little baggier, you may have to sz up.

Totally agree.  I tried on an all black Destroyer jacket at Niketown and was surprised that it fit true to size and fitted.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

It appears we are still having issues with this shoe when ordering it online, as our website says a size is sold out when we still have some available for sale.  As of this post, sizes 9, 9.5, 11.5 and 12.5 are sold out.  The rest of the sizes are still available for sale.  If you can not place an order online for a size not listed as sold out above, I would recommend calling our toll-free order line at 1-800-826-2205 to check on the stock of the size you are interested in.

Here is a link to the shoes, if you need it:  http://bit.ly/pn3XcU

EastbayRep - Ray

Ray-  Please let us know if you can provide an update on which sizes are still available or which sizes are sold out.  Thanks!  

Just saw the new 24/7 and Pac's new 458 is stupid nice 
sick.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the words being said when his crew saw the whip
laugh.gif
the translations weren't accurate but you get the point.

I'm guessing Marquez has a small/minor sponsorship with Nike as well. Most of his training outfits were with the Swoosh.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

Nike just release MP boxing boot aka Nike HyperKO MP -  found at:  http://www.athleteps.com/

nike_hyper_ko_mp.png
eek.gif
good find!!!!.........i was wondering if they were ever gonna release his boxing shoe......always wanted to get a pair gonna have to pull the trigger on these 4 sure!!!!!! 

was able to use the chat with rep feature on the eastbay site and have them use the code for 20% off. only draw back was, they had to cancel the code for free shipping. still worth it because it was cheaper in the end. just a heads up for you guys that have already purchased last week and got the confirmation number.

-yons1

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

will eastbay allow you to still use the online discount on phone orders?
im pretty sure they are all sold out now.

As of yesterday when I spoke with Eastbay reps..they were..

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Ray-  Please let us know if you can provide an update on which sizes are still available or which sizes are sold out.  Thanks! 
As of this post, we are currently sold out of the shipment we are expecting to receive in hopefully sometime early next week.  Please note, as with all back-order dates, they are subject to change.

Originally Posted by ChunkyBoys1

will eastbay allow you to still use the online discount on phone orders?
You can use promotion codes both online and over the phone.

EastbayRep - Ray

i need that white long sleeve manny had on, on 24/7
smokin.gif

The long sleeves are only exclusive to Manny and his team that's why we never see them even from before.  I did wish they release them to the public especially during his November fights as it would be useful.  The KO hoodie too I was hoping to get in the grey cw, but again that's exclusive to them only and they instead released the black one.  Too bad we can't have everything they have. 

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

i need that white long sleeve manny had on, on 24/7
smokin.gif

The long sleeves are only exclusive to Manny and his team that's why we never see them even from before.  I did wish they release them to the public especially during his November fights as it would be useful.  The KO hoodie too I was hoping to get in the grey cw, but again that's exclusive to them only and they instead released the black one.  Too bad we can't have everything they have. 

sucks, cause it would be great to workout in.

one can only pray they release it.

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Nike just release MP boxing boot aka Nike HyperKO MP -  found at:  http://www.athleteps.com/

nike_hyper_ko_mp.png
http://www.athleteps.com/ = LEGIT STORE???
   Thy are legit Nike Partnership from the article I read about them:  http://www.fencing.net/31...market-olympic-footwear/
Looks like he's been wearin' em in training...Tempting as these would be a good pair to get his autogs on.  I think he wears size 9.  If I can only get a chance to catch him in Vegas since i'll be out there weekend of the fight i'd buy these.  lol. 

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Just saw the new 24/7 and Pac's new 458 is stupid nice 
sick.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

lol @ the words being said when his crew saw the whip
laugh.gif
the translations weren't accurate but you get the point.

I'm guessing Marquez has a small/minor sponsorship with Nike as well. Most of his training outfits were with the Swoosh.

Forget the whip, check out the the slides(more affordable)...lol. 

Forget the whip, check out the the slides(more affordable)...lol.
Pac's dressed up the way I'd like to dress up once I win the lottery and cop an old Diablo...except I'll be wearing some wife beaters + boxers + slides
laugh.gif
I'll have that "who gives a s" attitude. And yes those slides are way better than the last one.

I have a feeling I'll miss out again on this new shoe release and wait for some sucker to list his shoes and snipe for the low. Been doing it since the first release
wink.gif

So here's what I picked up so far besides the 1.3 on backorder and copped the MP destroyer last week on ebay. Really diggin' this hoodie and worth the price since the front and back are embroidered along with the scuba hood to keep you warm. I noticed the hat ran big this time compared to the last one and I had to get 2 sizes down...weird!

Back
Top Bottom