Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

xn9nck.jpg

244a6w2.jpg

sgr5mt.jpg

1zybsj8.jpg
So damn nice.... is the confirmed release date?

I KNOW THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED AND KEEPS ON BEIN ASKED BUT CAN ANY1 CONFIRM OR SHED ALIL MORE LIGHT ON THE RELEASE OF THE NEW SHOE.......WILL WE BE SEEIN BOTH THE RED EA SPORTS 1 AND THE WHITE COLOR BASED 1???.......AND IS THE RELEASE DATE STILL THE 15TH AND IS THAT 4 BOTH COLORS OR JUST ONE??????.........THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I KNOW THIS QUESTION HAS BEEN ASKED AND KEEPS ON BEIN ASKED BUT CAN ANY1 CONFIRM OR SHED ALIL MORE LIGHT ON THE RELEASE OF THE NEW SHOE.......WILL WE BE SEEIN BOTH THE RED EA SPORTS 1 AND THE WHITE COLOR BASED 1???.......AND IS THE RELEASE DATE STILL THE 15TH AND IS THAT 4 BOTH COLORS OR JUST ONE??????.........THANKS
Not really digging the white ones other than the icy sole.  Am really hoping those are uber limited and the reds with the "gum sole" are more easily obtainable.  Why do I have a feeling it will be exactly the opposite.  grrrr.
mad.gif

At champs our list says the 22nd 1 colorway and also the flywire slide shown on pics on last page.

honestly, I don't like the shoes this time around. It seems like each fight it gets worse and worse! some may argue with me but nike is milking it for what he's worth. no work is put into his shoes only his clothing. 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by weapen12

honestly, I don't like the shoes this time around. It seems like each fight it gets worse and worse! some may argue with me but nike is milking it for what he's worth. no work is put into his shoes only his clothing. 
eyes.gif

ditto I feel the same, someone had to say it and you just did bud, i agree, im sure others do too.

Originally Posted by weapen12

eyes.gif

I don't think any work has been put into his clothing
eyes.gif

it all seems uninspired. but hey, how often does Nike back a Filipino athlete ya know?

Thanks for the heads up about NDC! Wow, I only like the White/Gold shirt.  Those other shirts are uninspired/pretty horrible! I hope the rest of the gear looks better.

As for the shoes that come out next Friday, I thought the SC 2010s were bad, but I think the next Huaraches have to be one of the worst colorways. 

Does anyone know what the insole looks like for the EA Sports Huarache? I am hoping that there is at least a reference to Pacman. 

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

I just got information that we will be selling the Nike Zoom Huarache Low “Fight Night Champion

Wow, slim pickings on sizes for those MP shirts on NDC. Manny continues to sell for Nike even with the ho hum designs.

White MP huaraches definitely look better than the Red EA sports releasing.
EastBay rep, any word on pricing?

I know the EA Sports will be 360 released to the public but what about the actual MP's? Are they limited as well or GR?

Man looks like kicksonmyfeet has some inside info. Are you part of Manny's camp? Can you help everyone get a pair.

Originally Posted by GZA73

Man looks like kicksonmyfeet has some inside info. Are you part of Manny's camp? Can you help everyone get a pair.

NO inside info I just read from blogs & websites & that's where I get my info...don't have
connections like you do sir.

Back
Top Bottom