Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

No resemblance of MP or any MP symbol anywhere on the shoe.

30j3bx3.jpg

4smfy9.jpg

2u9iwzd.jpg

I was pretty high on those EA Sports at first, but now that I'm seeing the insoles and different angles, not sure I'm quite as interested anymore. Guess I was hoping to see some kind of MP reference, but now it's more of just a EA Sports shoe than a Manny shoe.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

White MP huaraches definitely look better than the Red EA sports releasing.
EastBay rep, any word on pricing?
As kicksonmyfeet said, both shoes will retail for $110.

After checking our system this morning, I saw that the Nike Zoom Huarache Low “Fight Night Champion

Thanks for the info EastbayRep! Was able to scoop up my size 9.0!

If we got an order through it means we are good to go right? Or do we still have to worry about our order being cancelled?

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

If we got an order through it means we are good to go right? Or do we still have to worry about our order being cancelled?
As long as there are no issues with the shipment we are being sent, everyone that places an order will be good.  With back-orders, there is always a small chance something could go wrong, like us not receiving all the shoes we were suppose to receive.

EastbayRep - Ray

Size 10 on the way... Thanks EastbayRep!!!

Added the Gift Box option so hopefully my order doesn't get Hulk smashed.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
oh man y'all better hope its not another Tebow situation. I waited over a month for bum Eastbay to get my shoes in and then another week to actually get them with their slower than ground UPS service.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

laugh.gif
oh man y'all better hope its not another Tebow situation. I waited over a month for bum Eastbay to get my shoes in and then another week to actually get them with their slower than ground UPS service.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

How's everyone getting a pair from eastbay if it's on backordered?

The info is posted in this thread... EastbayRep posted to call them up if you wanted to cop.

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Aren't all pairs on backordered? so its not guarantee a pair if you place an order right @Eastbayrep?
Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

As long as there are no issues with the shipment we are being sent, everyone that places an order will be good.  With back-orders, there is always a small chance something could go wrong, like us not receiving all the shoes we were suppose to receive.

EastbayRep - Ray
EastbayRep - Ray

@23karlaknafel45: yeah I edit with probably when he already replied

@430AM: wooooo I guess people who order from Eastbay will be just fine =D

Any word on that "Manny Knows Titles" tee? Those ones that were on NDC were 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by robxdrew

White MP huaraches definitely look better than the Red EA sports releasing.
EastBay rep, any word on pricing?
As kicksonmyfeet said, both shoes will retail for $110.

After checking our system this morning, I saw that the Nike Zoom Huarache Low “Fight Night Champion

Back
Top Bottom