Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Congrats to those who copped guys, especially pareng reggievic who seems extra happy.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Anyone know where I can still cop the "Nike Manny Air Trainer 1.2 Low Pac-Man" Black/Red? I slept on them b/c I was at sea... Are these still sitting around anywhere?

Some Champs here in So Cal have them on sale for $49.99

Eastbay has size 6-8.5 for 69.99

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

I got PacMan's signature after the Margarito fight. Hope this helps
That sig. is different from mine and the other one posted. So thats 3 different looking sigs. from Manny P.

How can you honestly say whether one is authentic or not? I didn't see mine get signed in person but the seller I bought from included a COA and has over 500 transactions with flawless feedback.     

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

Congrats to those who copped guys, especially pareng reggievic who seems extra happy.
happy.gif

Fo' Sho tho super HAPPY @btlgrnd...ths sh*t its like drugs to me (hahahaha)

Originally Posted by EAE7325

Originally Posted by GZA73

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Anyone know where I can still cop the "Nike Manny Air Trainer 1.2 Low Pac-Man" Black/Red? I slept on them b/c I was at sea... Are these still sitting around anywhere?

Some Champs here in So Cal have them on sale for $49.99

Eastbay has size 6-8.5 for 69.99

Thanks guys... I need a 13... I'll call around other socal NT'ers!

Originally Posted by 430AM

That sig. is different from mine and the other one posted. So thats 3 different looking sigs. from Manny P.

How can you honestly say whether one is authentic or not? I didn't see mine get signed in person but the seller I bought from included a COA and has over 500 transactions with flawless feedback.     

If you think the auto is real and the COA makes you feel good about the purchase then it's cool.  Everyone is just giving you their honest opinion.
Me personally, I wouldn't have bought that glove or if I did I would try to get a refund cause I don't think it is real.  If I were to bid on autos, I'd look for those with a COA from a reputable company like PSA or GAI because anyone can generate a COA from their printer. 

I've gotten some things signed by Pacquiao in person and have seen him sign in different situations.  When Pacquiao signs on the move or in mass, he usually doesn't sign "Pacman" under the "Pacquiao".  His auto looks like the following:

dm5qw5.jpg

2le0403.jpg

Also after he signs the "P", he picks up the pen once then signs the "acquiao" in a smooth, continuos motion.    

Here's an example of some trainers I got signed last week:

1zqplpj.jpg

The autos I posted are like the ones others posted.  But like I said if you think your auto is real, then it's real to you.

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

If you think the auto is real and the COA makes you feel good about the purchase then it's cool.  Everyone is just giving you their honest opinion.
Me personally, I wouldn't have bought that glove or if I did I would try to get a refund cause I don't think it is real.  If I were to bid on autos, I'd look for those with a COA from a reputable company like PSA or GAI because anyone can generate a COA from their printer. 

I've gotten some things signed by Pacquiao in person and have seen him sign in different situations.  When Pacquiao signs on the move or in mass, he usually doesn't sign "Pacman" under the "Pacquiao".  His auto looks like the following:

dm5qw5.jpg

2le0403.jpg

Also after he signs the "P", he picks up the pen once then signs the "acquiao" in a smooth, continuos motion.    

1zqplpj.jpg

The autos I posted are like the ones others posted.  But like I said if you think your auto is real, then it's real to you.
GOOD LOOKS... I really appreciate the info.

If you read my earlier post I was bidding on the auction for a LEFT hand glove and the seller sent me the right. I contacted the seller and they said they will gladly switch it out and that the right was sent out by accident. I'll be sure to post pics once the left hand glove is shipped to me. I honestly believe the glove I received is authentic but I also think Manny messed up bad on it... I know there's times you've totally @%!!!@ up your signature while signing some random *@#$. Imagine if you have to sign 500-1000 pairs of gloves at a time. *@#$ happens. 
laugh.gif

But like I said I'll be sure to post pics of the left hand glove once I receive it from the seller.

Here's the SELLER I purchased from:
http://myworld.ebay.com/rbsports915/

Based on their FB alone and the other items they sell it's almost impossible to believe that I was sold a fake. But you check the link yourself and you be the judge.

But real talk, I appreciate the feedback and info you guys are providing. I wouldn't knowingly buy a fake autograph, I really just thought I was getting a great deal on some real ##+$. But this def. opens my eyes on what I need to look for when copping more MP memorbilia down the line. THANKS again.
pimp.gif

GOOD LOOKS... I really appreciate the info.

If you read my earlier post I was bidding on the auction for a LEFT hand glove and the seller sent me the right. I contacted the seller and they said they will gladly switch it out and that the right was sent out by accident. I'll be sure to post pics once the left hand glove is shipped to me. I honestly believe the glove I received is authentic but I also think Manny messed up bad on it... I know there's times you've totally @%!!!@ up your signature while signing some random *@#$. Imagine if you have to sign 500-1000 pairs of gloves at a time. *@#$ happens. 
laugh.gif

But like I said I'll be sure to post pics of the left hand glove once I receive it from the seller.

Here's the SELLER I purchased from:
http://myworld.ebay.com/rbsports915/

Based on their FB alone and the other items they sell it's almost impossible to believe that I was sold a fake. But you check the link yourself and you be the judge.

But real talk, I appreciate the feedback and info you guys are providing. I wouldn't knowingly buy a fake autograph, I really just thought I was getting a great deal on some real ##+$. But this def. opens my eyes on what I need to look for when copping more MP memorbilia down the line. THANKS again.
pimp.gif

I checked that seller thru your link.  In the autograph game, COAs don't mean much... unless they're Upper Deck.  Some bootleg stuff gets by PSA/DNA, which is why ppl take that authenticity w/ a grain of salt.  Just like the last dude mentioned, anyone can make a COA like the one that seller has.  I'll tell you this much... dude is selling Gretzky sigs too.  Those are definitely bootleg.  I have a couple from Gretzky (signed years apart), and his sig is pretty distinct & easy to read.  If you really want an authentic Pacman, just get it from his official website.  They just posted a bunch of signed stuff on there a few days ago.  You can see from the stuff on his site that his sig looks similar to all the stuff people have been showing you, including mine.  Hope that helps.

Yep. Excuse the plug, but if you want authentic Pacquiao signed gear, check out the mpboxing.com store. That's his OFFICIAL website so you know everything there is legit! The stuff we sell we give to Manny himself. Sometimes we video or take pics of him signing it. Also, we'll be adding Cleto Reyes signed gloves (black gloves, red gloves) in the upcoming weeks

anabolic dunk - When is the Nike shirts on the mpboxing.com site going to be available? Most of the products are not available to purchase.

The website as a whole is still under construction. The webstore isnt fully stocked yet. Still waiting to get the contracts from Nike. Probably be another 2 weeks or so

Is the pacquiao blue 360 a limited ed. Or for Gen retail? Will (360) it run a halfsize smaller like the last pac trainer(black/red)?

Man,

All those Fight Night Trainers are sold out now...that's what I get for pulling 24 hour duty.
30t6p3b.gif

All I want is a pair of the 1.3's now and I'll be content.

^^ thanks for all the autograph input guys! Now I know what to "look" for when I do buy autographed mp gear.

dm5qw5.jpg

2le0403.jpg

1zqplpj.jpg

FunnyFARM:  Nice autogs you got there esp. on them trainers.  It's also nice of Manny to take the time and sign each shoe pair and I know he's known for doing that as others would just sign one of them.  You said you got this one signed last week.  Was it at Wild Card and you just happen to catch him coming in or out?  I've been wanting to make a trip down socal to catch him, but want to get more info as to when he has those open workouts and signs and take pics with the fans.  I know last week Wed he had a media day.  I've been following his tweets and sites closely, but no info on when fans can go there.  I know it would either be this past Sat or this coming Sat would be the last time they would do something like that since on May 2nd he'd be flying out to Vegas already.  Any info you can provided would be appreciated for us fans who want to make a trip to Wild Card and catch him there this time or in the future.  Thanks! 

Got the back order email from Eastbay again sayin they are on back order until the 29th
frown.gif

Oh well..i hope my order still goes through..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Got the back order email from Eastbay again sayin they are on back order until the 29th
frown.gif

Oh well..i hope my order still goes through..
Yeah same here...
30t6p3b.gif

looked at the release date sheet on saturday @ champs and it shows the 1.3 on may 6th. "crosses fingers and hopes we get em"..

Back
Top Bottom