Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

looked at the release date sheet on saturday @ champs and it shows the 1.3 on may 6th. "crosses fingers and hopes we get em"..
I really hope Champs gets 'em!

It would be great to have these in hand before the fight, and it also saves me a trip to NTSF.

Originally Posted by civickid96

Man,

All those Fight Night Trainers are sold out now...that's what I get for pulling 24 hour duty.
30t6p3b.gif

All I want is a pair of the 1.3's now and I'll be content.

Yea man, that sucks! I was going to hit you up, but checking the item after checking out, your size was gone pare...
frown.gif

I need to have manny sign my stuff. I might stalk him outside the house of representatives after the fight... LOL

Any news about the MP trainers 1.3 being released in the US? The Philippines will release it tomorrow and will only have 50 pairs and it will be a raffle basis release type..... 

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Man,

All those Fight Night Trainers are sold out now...that's what I get for pulling 24 hour duty.
30t6p3b.gif

Yea man, that sucks! I was going to hit you up, but checking the item after checking out, your size was gone pare...
frown.gif
Rod,

Fortunately, I got help from a long time NTer on here on securing my pair. I should get it sometime next week! Thanks for looking out for me!

All we have to worry about now is the 1.3 Trainers and after that, smooth sailing from here...(I hope).
tongue.gif

so are the huarache MP GR? coz i got my pair from my local champs here is canada.

how about the 1.3's, how limited are these? hopefully my local champs get the 1.3 too.

BTW, are the huarache fight night really part of the "pacquiao collection"? bec. i dont see any MP logo on it at all.

Just got me email shipping confirmation from NDC for my Manny Huaraches and the Fight Nights! It will be here on Friday! woot woot! Can't wait to see them in person. I'll try to post some pics when they get in.

amazing set up for drop day of manny's new gear over at the motherland.good luck to all the peeps who's joining the raffle.let's see how many of the 50 pairs up for raffle ends up in sulit or ebay

Nike Park The Fort

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Man,

30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif
Rod,

Fortunately, I got help from a long time NTer on here on securing my pair. I should get it sometime next week! Thanks for looking out for me!

All we have to worry about now is the 1.3 Trainers and after that, smooth sailing from here...(I hope).
tongue.gif

Nice! Glad you got yours pare... I hope the 1.3 won't be too hard to get... I just want 1 pair...

Originally Posted by aceblazer

Just got me email shipping confirmation from NDC for my Manny Huaraches and the Fight Nights! It will be here on Friday! woot woot! Can't wait to see them in person. I'll try to post some pics when they get in.

Yes sir! Same here...

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

amazing set up for drop day of manny's new gear over at the motherland.good luck to all the peeps who's joining the raffle.let's see how many of the 50 pairs up for raffle ends up in sulit or ebay

Nike Park The Fort

pimp.gif

Nice. Saw these pics on FB earlier.

Nike Park The Fort

pimp.gif

Nice. Saw these pics on FB earlier.

Nike Park The Fort
Thanks for this post and link..  I saw the blue MP hat they have on there and it's nice.  I just called my cousin in PI and had him pick me up both colors.  He asked me to do the same for him and pick up a shirt for him and his girl here since there's limited sizes and designs in PI. Return the favor..hehe.  I didn't see these new hats at Niketown nor at Champs so wasn't sure if it was just released in PI only.  Nice....

I canceled my Pacquiao huarache Eastbay order..i don't have the patience to wait..first time I won't get a Pacquiao release..i'll prolly get a t-shirt or a hoodie...

My boss told me yesterday that hes hearing that the 1.3 is suppose to be a west coast release only. I hope hes wrong..

Got these here in the Philippines with my friends joining the raffle at Nike Flagship Store...

5463508ceb333f04f33a9854a6647bef24e027c.jpg

The sad part, its not our size...
alien.gif

I dunno.  The toe box on these looks huge and clunky- just off.  Not feeling that look- for 160, ill grab some air max 11s and be just fine.

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

My boss told me yesterday that hes hearing that the 1.3 is suppose to be a west coast release only. I hope hes wrong..

Interesting...I do know that there's only a FEW stores that will receive them including nike stores.

Back
Top Bottom