Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

The boots were on display in the front. The store was actually closed so I couldn't ask anyone if they were on sale or not.

I love how my 2 local Champs stores answers their phone, "Thanks you for calling Champs, home of the Manny Pacquiaos..." and yet they didn't get the Trainer 1.3...lol

Originally Posted by ptngina

I love how my 2 local Champs stores answers their phone, "Thanks you for calling Champs, home of the Manny Pacquiaos..." and yet they didn't get the Trainer 1.3...lol

They're supposed to answer while promoting a new product
laugh.gif
.  This week at my champs it was "Thanks for calling Champs, we have the new Kobe VI's" talking about the gradient's that came out and right before that  "We have the new Manny Pacquiao's".
Going to stock up on those Pacman shirts, especially after the easy W he had.  I'm not sure about the trainers, I have a feeling they'll end up on sale around me, i'll get them then.

Originally Posted by CareFreeJR

They're supposed to answer while promoting a new product
laugh.gif
.  This week at my champs it was "Thanks for calling Champs, we have the new Kobe VI's" talking about the gradient's that came out and right before that  "We have the new Manny Pacquiao's".
Going to stock up on those Pacman shirts, especially after the easy W he had.  I'm not sure about the trainers, I have a feeling they'll end up on sale around me, i'll get them then.
I'll get the huarches when theyre on sale and get some shorts with that champs coupon lol.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Just got the tracking # for the fight nights from Eastbay. Almost forgot, aha.

Hopefully more of those AM T 1.3 come out though, I need a pair.

^^^ same here...saw my account was lower by 110 and im like what the? Then remembered I ordered these....got my NDC ones two weeks ago but hey, at least east bay came thru

Glad you guys are getting your fight nights and mp's. Also got my confirmation for the 1.3's from Eastbay.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

Just got the tracking # for the fight nights from Eastbay. Almost forgot, aha.

Hopefully more of those AM T 1.3 come out though, I need a pair.
Originally Posted by bongdgreat

got my EASTBAY MP 1.3 shipping confirmation....UPS will deliver 5/13. YAY!!!!
We did receive our shipment for all three Manny Pacquiao shoes yesterday, so most of the orders should be shipping out later tonight or tomorrow, if they did not ship last night.  Please note, we were short on some sizes for some of the shoes, so some orders are not being shipped out just yet.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by maronandlando

roll.gif
roll.gif

Was one of those 2 Champs the one in West Covina? 
nerd.gif

Congrats to those who got shipping confirmation on the 1.3s from eastbay...mine is still on backorder...thankfully i was smart and bought a back up pair from NDC

Originally Posted by Fliperache

East Bay Rep are you guys gonna restock on the manila local in yellow ?
Do you have a product number for the item you are asking about? 

Originally Posted by alidinak

Congrats to those who got shipping confirmation on the 1.3s from eastbay...mine is still on backorder...thankfully i was smart and bought a back up pair from NDC
Most of the orders for all three of the Manny Pacquiao shoes did ship out last night.  If your order did not ship out yet, you should send us a private message so we can check on your order.

Our shipment for the Trainer 1.3s was short when we received it.  According to my contact, we are not expecting to receive the missing shoes until the end of July.  Again, send us a private message if you want assistance with this issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by alidinak

Damn....July? You will get it though right eastbay?
I can not guarantee we will receive them, as there is always a chance we may not receive them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom