Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Anyone drop the $95 on this years training shorts? They are nice but not sure if worth it... did last years training shorts have pockets?

$95 for training shorts? At least we know those are outlet bound at that price!
smile.gif

Last year's did have pockets, the year before that didn't.

grin.gif

What is the deal with the Hyper KO boxing boots any more colors coming out? and do they fit true to size? how are they in the ring?
and is Athleteps the only place to get them?

Any help is appreciated and thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Got mine today also.

I thought Pacquiao wore a size 9 shoe because the heavy bag pack released at The Vault had items in his size including size 9 huaraches but Relley's combat pack with the blk/red boots are a 9.5. 

wait the black/red are coming out?
eek.gif
Please say yes. I need those!!

Originally Posted by bwood056

^ exclusive combat pack, came out a while ago. VERY limited
these?
ohwell.gif
damn it would have been perfect. I guess I'll have to settle with the white/red. unless other colors are coming?
manny-pacquiao-nike-boxing-boot.jpg

to gingpogi: Nice set-up man! the boots are indeed wonderful.

to freakydestroyer: at this point, there seems to be only store releasing them and it is athleteps.com. there has been quite a few of the boots that came out but was not readily available to the public (in fact mostly are samples) until this white/red pair came along, and anybody can now own one. so that's the "deal" I believe..but just my 2 cents, the best-designed Manny boots shall always be that pair which was peddled on ebay a year ago..

^ I remember that pair on eBay, seller wanted $2500 for each shoe he won them from raffle at NTLV autographed too, similar to this style:

Other samples that came out:

There was a yellow 1.2 too...
And my favorite pair is the one with the classic boxing style tassels, FLAIR!

PACman basketball shoes

Thanks guys 
pimp.gif
. Now if someone who has tried these can tell me how they fit and run in size? and how well do they stand up in the ring? 

I've also seen a pair of the newer model that was almost entirely red. Sorry if it looks like I'm spamming I am so excited 
laugh.gif

@freakydestroyer: it varies. hmm i'll put it this way, I wear a size 11 and it fits perfectly. but my office buddy got a pair too in a 9.5 and complained that he could still feel a "little" space for his toes whenever he runs around with it..worst-case scenario for you and I double-checked athleteps.com, they have a 30 day return policy so no problem. of course, hope that by that time they still got it in stock, lol
@Relley008: now we have an "executive summary" of most of Manny's shoe/boot samples! Good job bro..I recall you as the one who won that black/red previously.

I wish I did overnight shipping.  I just got my NDC confirmation that my trainer 1.3s shipped.  I hope my Eastbay order comes through and I may still get a pair before the fight!!!

Originally Posted by bbulos

Just called Eastbay and the rep said they are on backorder till Nov 21. 
That's ridiculous! I got my NDC ship confirmation too today.I'll try Champs so I can get this before the fight. 

Originally Posted by MeaJor23

Originally Posted by bbulos

Just called Eastbay and the rep said they are on backorder till Nov 21. 
That's ridiculous! I got my NDC ship confirmation too today.I'll try Champs so I can get this before the fight. 
Got mine too...thats redick!

Originally Posted by Maximilien95

@freakydestroyer: it varies. hmm i'll put it this way, I wear a size 11 and it fits perfectly. but my office buddy got a pair too in a 9.5 and complained that he could still feel a "little" space for his toes whenever he runs around with it..worst-case scenario for you and I double-checked athleteps.com, they have a 30 day return policy so no problem. of course, hope that by that time they still got it in stock, lol
@Relley008: now we have an "executive summary" of most of Manny's shoe/boot samples! Good job bro..I recall you as the one who won that black/red previously.

so for you it fits true to size, and your friend thinks they are a little too roomy? so it doesnt run too small for either of you. I guess I cant go wrong true to size then.

Back
Top Bottom