Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

To those who ordered through Eastbay, it looks like they have received their shipment of the Trainer 1.3 Breathe.

I just checked my order status and says ready to ship....YES! 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Reggievic

Originally Posted by kicks4days

I need this shirt in my life
5zcrk.jpg
I talkd to FREDDIE bout this shirt only 4 made by:NIKE (1 for Freddie,Manny & other 2 somwhere)
(Freddie got offered 10k for his shirt and askd Manny what he thinks Manny said to keep it lol)
I don't see it, whats so great about this shirt? It's Pacquiao as a cartoon. That's all there is to it right?

it's limited. anything limited gets people's interest.
also, they've been used by freddie so that's nice to
have as a collector.

Has anyone ordered the Trainer 1.3 Max Breathe from Nike.com? I ordered them and got an shipped email on Monday, but there was no tracking number. Has this happened to anyone else? Did anyone receive their shoes yet?

Originally Posted by EVObee

just got a call from an Eastbay rep cofirming that's it on back order and if i still want it... of course i do , would've been great to wear it on fight night...
We wish we were able to ship the shoes out sooner, but we have to wait on the shipment we are expecting.

Originally Posted by Kahu008

To those who ordered through Eastbay, it looks like they have received their shipment of the Trainer 1.3 Breathe.

I just checked my order status and says ready to ship....YES! 
happy.gif
Yup, we just received our shipment in last night.  Orders for these shoes should be processing now and ship out later tonight, if no issues come up.  If you want us to check on your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number.

EastbayRep - Ray

Damn. I guess we won't get our order from Nike.com till after the fight. I guess I will just have to wear my other Pacquiao's for the fight. 

Got my Shipping Confirmation from Eastbay this morning
pimp.gif

As far as NDC I just got done speaking with a Rep from Nike regarding my order and he said that my order is confirmed to be sent out today just waiting for a label to be printed. I got an Email saying that my order was shipped out last week which looks like a lot of people did, but it seems there was a system error because there was no tracking. All good though glad I didn't pay for overnight.

Also it looks like were getting the same box like the P.I. pairs after seeing all the pairs flooded on Ebay from all the US based releases
smile.gif
other than that can't wait for the weigh in, want to see overall what the Ultimatum K.O. Hoody looks like

***HEADS UP*** Just ordered a couple Freddie Knows shirts, If your trying to get them Niketown Las Vegas (702.650.8888)  is doing Phone Orders. Limited to NTLV and Wildcard according to NTLV Facebook. Price: $28
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

302401_10150374704668579_65298678578_8501174_685069545_n.jpg

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Originally Posted by kobeoverbron

yeah... that shirt is bonkers man! NEED THOSE too.

check out the special "Buboy Knows" shirt... http://www.solereapers.co...-x-nike-philippines.html
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
 I'd seriously copp. 

For those in the P.I., is this tee still available?

23iz815.jpg

or better yet, in White?

not available here bro.

All good, bro! Just scooped one from a reseller on eBay for near retail... Now, all I want is the Blue Training Hoodie from the Mosley fight.  

Originally Posted by ERS

Got my Shipping Confirmation from Eastbay this morning
pimp.gif

As far as NDC I just got done speaking with a Rep from Nike regarding my order and he said that my order is confirmed to be sent out today just waiting for a label to be printed. I got an Email saying that my order was shipped out last week which looks like a lot of people did, but it seems there was a system error because there was no tracking. All good though glad I didn't pay for overnight.

Also it looks like were getting the same box like the P.I. pairs after seeing all the pairs flooded on Ebay from all the US based releases
smile.gif
other than that can't wait for the weigh in, want to see overall what the Ultimatum K.O. Hoody looks like

***HEADS UP*** Just ordered a couple Freddie Knows shirts, If your trying to get them Niketown Las Vegas (702.650.8888)  is doing Phone Orders. Limited to NTLV and Wildcard according to NTLV Facebook. Price: $28
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

302401_10150374704668579_65298678578_8501174_685069545_n.jpg

COPPED! just did a phone order on a size L and XL.  I hope they give out info on the KO Hoodie...

Those wanting the Pacquiao Ultimatum KO Hoody it's available now on the NikeBOOM App. Download NikeBoom > Home Page > Gear Up > App will bring you to the page to purchase hoody. Price $250

Back
Top Bottom