Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Found this on a quick Google search pity is not genuine Nike, I want a Freddie knows!!
nike has made a "freddy knows" shirt soo maybe evay will have them..also i seen a Wildcard gym shirt on a site the other day

Yes they are printing shirts at the Nike Store in BGC in the PI. I may have to get my sister in law to get me a few shirts just like when she got me the FIBA PI Nike shirts.
Yup, that's the one they took the picture at...."The limited edition Team Pacquiao shirt will be available for sale  over at NikeBonifacio  Global City starting today."

here is the link where i got the info: http://fastbreak.com.ph/post/nike-goes-on-freebies-galore-for-team-pacquiao

Yea I'm over eBay prices up to 200 dollars for a tee and even seen a jacket for 2k some people are just greedy. I'm from Australia too and mp gear is obsolete... so I cop the high exchange rate and high postage and insurance cost

So apparently in the Philippines, Nike creates the t-shirts on demand. Retail is about $45. I got my fam bringing back couple shirts back.

I wonder if they'll sell these designs in the US. I have a cousin in Manilla so I might have to hit her up!

I don't know...for $45 tho? That's little much for the same design over and over again. I'm all for new MP gear but I won't be paying that much for a shirt.

I can't believe how LONG everything is taking with this fight! No Manny gear for sale yet and no tix for sale yet, when we're only 1.5 weeks from the fight? :smh:

my goodness.. $45 for a tee? my folks always telling me about the poverty in the philippines, and i had this misconception that maybe the nike gear is a lil bit cheaper after the conversion...... NOPE!

$45 for a tee.. damn. i always copped my pacquiao gear at SL for $9 if not cheaper lol. Gotta love Nike Clearance Stores. Think last shirt I actually copped retail at champs was like $28.

I only want the fighting pride of the philippines tee and im good. Crazy they print the shirt on the spot. Shouldve went in on blank haynes shirts the other week. $2 each shipped, and its a "DRI-FIT" blend too! lol. poly/cotton/rayon mix. the MP graphic and nike fot and swoosh all over the place to have a spot make me a print on the spot as well for much cheaper than $45.

and as folks said, same design over and over with higher tag. theres a lot of new non-nike pacquiao tees out there right now that have much more thought into the designs.

all this venting.. i prob will still cop a nike shirt lol :smh:

my goodness.. $45 for a tee? my folks always telling me about the poverty in the philippines, and i had this misconception that maybe the nike gear is a lil bit cheaper after the conversion...... NOPE!

$45 for a tee.. damn. i always copped my pacquiao gear at SL for $9 if not cheaper lol. Gotta love Nike Clearance Stores. Think last shirt I actually copped retail at champs was like $28.

I only want the fighting pride of the philippines tee and im good. Crazy they print the shirt on the spot. Shouldve went in on blank haynes shirts the other week. $2 each shipped, and its a "DRI-FIT" blend too! lol. poly/cotton/rayon mix. the MP graphic and nike fot and swoosh all over the place to have a spot make me a print on the spot as well for much cheaper than $45.

and as folks said, same design over and over with higher tag. theres a lot of new non-nike pacquiao tees out there right now that have much more thought into the designs.

lol im losin my patience i just got the fam to print me a shirt just in case smh

So will thousands if not millions of Filipinos lol
Everyone is taking full advantage of the hype for this fight. Manny vs. Tim Bradley won't get many people on board for a $45 shirt but MP v. FMJ? Easy money

i just want a GOOD fight,,,serious fight like a brawl,,so,,us fans enjoy the fight,,, NOT seeing Floyd dancing around the ring and counting his $$$ without an effort :smh:

:lol: at the commercial!

Right?! Nike, give us the "Fighting Pride" tee in Grey with Blue and Red text! :nerd:

lol u right the damn contract JUST got signed
The thing was the fight contract had been signed....it was the venue contract between MGM and the parties that wasn't signed, so thats why no tickets were released...with no venue and MGM not sure if it was going to be there they couldn't release tickets and start selling them....also heard ONLY 500 tickets are/were released to the public to buy.... CRAZY!!
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom