Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Incredibly lucky...Santa Monica had a small...besides that, only XXL

Congrats man, best shirt this release imo.

My humble t-shirt collection, at least the ones I could find, definitely missing some - but oh well. Will try to post my other collection (shoes, hoodies, etc.) at a later time

Do these fit tight?

They fit "loose" to me. Fit like any dri fit nike tee. If you have any nike drifit basketball tees I would go with that sizing reference. It's not an athletic cut which are typically more fitted example harden Christmas nike t shirt.

What's the measurements of the chest (armpit to armpit) and the back length for the size small? thanks for posting!

Exact measurements...umm Small chest: 35 to 37.5 inches

This might be a little off topic but I figure it might help someone.

I called Directv and threatened to cancel at the end of this billing period. They immediately asked why and I explained that Dish Network offered me the fight for free if I switched. They offered me a $50 credit on the fight and I happily accepted.

I'm thinking of returning the White/Full Logo tee because the red on it looks too Maroon... :/

Last edited:
Gonna call all my local Champs Sports locations tomorrow..need the Pride of Philippines shirt..

I guess Nike is really going to make everyone getting a shirt from NDC pay for two day shipping since they haven't released them yet and the fight is less than a week away.

I guess Nike is really going to make everyone getting a shirt from NDC pay for two day shipping since they haven't released them yet and the fight is less than a week away.

Anything over 100 gets that treatment if I remember correct. Free 2 day shipping

my #MannyPacquiao Nike Tees

follow us on INSTAGRAM

NICE! I love that first tee!

Of all the MP shirts, I like the ones with the Red Sun and Gold Trim (from the Mosley fight, IIRC) the most. They'd be followed by the FPs then the three starred MP logo ones. :smokin

How about you guys?

Last edited:

I know someone posted for Houston people about Champs Galleria have them. Thanks for that. I just picked up Pride of the Philippines size XL and a S...If anyone from houston is going they are have Large and XL left. These are soo dope. Still wanting for the NDC release. I called nike town vegas they only have XL and XXL smaller sizes are gone when i called.

i need those in MEDIUM period

any report on Champs San Diego???anyone???

I posted yesterday when the Champs at Plaza had only the black and gold MP & FP shirts, but they were selling pretty quick. I stopped by the Champs at Otay and they had the red FP shirt but only in XL & XXL. Supposedly Plaza is getting more shirts/color ways this week. I'll post if I get any news. Hope that helps.

Reading all of your comments hear make me so envious that you have the shirts out there in the US, while (how ironic) we don't have it here in Manila :frown: so sad and frustrating :frown: I hope anyone of you there would ship here to Manila. I really need the red Fighting Pride & white MP logi (tri-color) shirt small size so so badly!!! :'(

Last edited:
Reading all of your comments hear make me so envious that you have the shirts out there in the US, while (how ironic) we don't have it here in Manila :frown: so sad and frustrating :frown: I hope anyone of you there would ship here to Manila. I really need the red Fighting Pride & white MP logi (tri-color) shirt small size so so badly!!! :'(

I thought the Nike store at BGC had shirts or where making shirts. It was posted a few pages ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom