Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Finally got my grey... now got every color on lock. Here's to a good fight yall..
smokin.gif

Yep. Put a limit on what you can get. Even tried to place separate orders. Guess you have to ship to different addresses if you're going to do that.

So I called after trying to place an order for three team shirts (hit the limit) and talked about how I wanted to get three for free shipping and was able to wave it for me. Only got two though. Should be coming in Friday with Standard Ship.

Hope y'all got their tees, everyone happy!Just received thru UPS my first bunch & saw the quality of these issued shirts. Good enough but not great IMO..Nothing could compare to the Pacquiao-Cotto ones in 2009. Great designs with great fabric quality. One of those I wore yesterday for Sunday mass. Dagger looks abound, lol

any promo code for 2 day shipping?? please

also, im assuming these fit a lil roomie since its dri-fit.

nike's tshirt sizing varies depending on the material

Last edited:
YESSSSS got my shirts..good looks :pimp:

Scooped both Philippines shirts and the Black/Gold MP Logo tee

$18 each FTW

So I called after trying to place an order for three team shirts (hit the limit) and talked about how I wanted to get three for free shipping and was able to wave it for me. Only got two though. Should be coming in Friday with Standard Ship.
Said mine should arrive Friday with standard shipping as well.....so hopefully i can have it for fight night!!!

Back
Top Bottom