Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Pacquiao white N98 track jacket.

5tvslg.jpg

Just ordered my pair from NTLA along with that track jacket they got up on facebook. Can't wait! Too late to rock 'em for fight night I guess 'cause I just learned about these last night. My older PACMAN KNOWS shirt will have to do for fight night I guess.

these are widely avaialbe on tge east coast i have no idea what you guys are talkong
about... dmv at least

I'm gonna have to cancel my NTLA order. Just called one of my local Champs here in Florida and they have 'em. Will pick 'em up after work tonight. Hopefully they also have that matching N98 jacket.

Still no sign of the sneakers in NJ atleast in Champs in Willowbrook mall. They do have shirts, shorts, nylon pants, and hoodies. Hopefully tomorrow or early Saturday. But I finally received my sneakers from the Nike store. The search for a second pair continues.

im in pittsburgh got my shoes 2 pair, and my shirts. ill be good for fight night, even tho im not watching the fight,lol

...just copped some of the t-shirts from the Champs here in Jacksonville. All of the other gear looks great. Only problem was they only had the hooded jackets...no track jackets...
smh.gif
   Picking up the shoes tomorrow.....
smokin.gif

Just called Garden State Plaza in NJ. They just received the sneakers and put them out on display. Smallest size they received was a 9 so Im out of luck. Seems like they few places I have called havent received any size 8s. AAArrgggh!

Hope that helps some Jersey Flips out.

i like the 3m alot on these, not likeing the low cut that much tho. cant wait to work out in these new trainers i got 4 pairs so far.

champs in stockton cali has/ just copped my pair very very nice/ now i can cancel my other pair from eastbay

Is the clothing the same as past releases?  Sizes just up to 2x no 3x?  Any help apprecicaited, nice pics gza

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

Back
Top Bottom