Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

Originally Posted by kidcudahy

Still waiting NDC, where you at? did any one else get their pairs from NDC?

I received mine as well....in person, these look
pimp.gif

I'm glad I pulled the trigger on these
smile.gif

ordered Sunday too, 2 hrs. after when it first released, but mines arriving on Sat.  west coast

got my usual 2 pairs. the box detail is really nice. props.

and the champs employee told me that only like 11 stores are getting em in the northeast region. true? i dunnno. all i know is that the champs here only got like 18 pairs.

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

got my usual 2 pairs. the box detail is really nice. props.

and the champs employee told me that only like 11 stores are getting em in the northeast region. true? i dunnno. all i know is that the champs here only got like 18 pairs.
Nah thats bull.... its WIDELY avble in the NE region....like 30+ stores are geting them. i have a list.

and to LALPH RARUEN.... FOOTLOCKER will NOT be getting these... PACQUIAO is a champs only exclusive.

Still waiting on mine from ndc and I'm in midwest.  Did scoop a couple in person today and am happy with final product.  Just give me some 3x in the clothing!

WTB  Trainer 1s size 12 thru 13 Manny Pacs first colorway, Ladanian PEs, Jimmy Rollins PE, Trainer 1 Oregon PEs WTB LEBRON PEs 12, 12.5 
WTB Nike Maestro red all star colorway any size 11.5 thru 13 any condition besides beat.

that is what i was told by a nike operator at niketown.com anyone call and ask they'll say the same that it was a west coast release only. I guess champs sports and hoh stores i think are getting these as well because hohla today said they're getting them anytime now. undefeated only got 18 pairs that's it and champs will only get limited amount as well.

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

How limited are these? Anyone hear or know production numbers?
Sneaker news says 45,000 that has something to do with how many seats in the stadium they are fighting in.

I wanna get the shorts, but I heard they run small/tight. Is that true? I don't want to be wearing some butt huggers.

Originally Posted by RobRockin218

I wanna get the shorts, but I heard they run small/tight. Is that true? I don't want to be wearing some butt huggers.

Ya, they run small/tight compared to bball shorts.

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

How limited are these? Anyone hear or know production numbers?
Sneaker news says 45,000 that has something to do with how many seats in the stadium they are fighting in.
Um...No...not even close...far, far, far less than that...

That number is actually laughable...
roll.gif

Where do people come up with these numbers?

Nah thats bull.... its WIDELY avble in the NE region....like 30+ stores are geting them. i have a list.

and to LALPH RARUEN.... FOOTLOCKER will NOT be getting these... PACQUIAO is a champs only exclusive.
Actually...false and false...

Widely available if 30 stores are getting them?  Nope...super limited if 30 stores in the Northeast are getting them...do the math....

And...FTL will have a small amount...Champs certainly has the overwhelming majority of the product, but he is not totally exclusive to Champs (at least, not yet)...

JM

exactly, but damn i didnt know it was that limited, imma go tomorrow in he afternoon, also imma call my connect in 34th

Hey JM

Do you know what kind of size runs did Champs receive? Cause a few of the Champs I've called didn't get any size 8 or 8.5s. Unless they are lying to me

Thanks again for all the previous info.

^ good question. 18 pairs is what i was told the champs here received. dont know about 8/8.5

and 30 stores is limited if you think about it. it remains to be seen. got my 2 pairs and im happy. may even cop a 3rd.

no tax FTW!!!!!

lol let me restate my statement... 30 stores just in region As in dmv got them
wink.gif
so if only dmv has 30+ stores with at least 20 pairs got them in... to me thats widely avlb... i dont mean region as in north east i mean region as in dmv

oh yea as in shipment there was at least on size each... sizes 8-8.5 came in on second shipment same with 11

picked up mines from one of the nearby champ's and they also told me they only got 18 pairs.

Originally Posted by JunyaJordan

lol let me restate my statement... 30 stores just in region As in dmv got them
wink.gif
so if only dmv has 30+ stores with at least 20 pairs got them in... to me thats widely avlb... i dont mean region as in north east i mean region as in dmv

I would consider yourself lucky before thinking they're widely available.  There approx. 100 pairs for my entire state. Less that for the previous Trainer 1.

Back
Top Bottom