Official: Manny Pacquiao Thread

thanks again for the info jm!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Got my shoes from eastbay the other day. The box was beat to %@%#. Shoes are OK but still it's a nice box and would have liked it to be in good condition. Oh well, just happy I got them and Manny got the win.
We are sorry to hear about your box. 
frown.gif
  If possible, can you send us a private message with pictures of the box so we can add it to our records.

Originally Posted by FunnyFARM

Anyone know if EASTBAY will be getting the 8 titles shirt?
I am checking with one of my contacts to see if they have any information on this shirt.  I will post an update once I get a reply back.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just picked up the 8 Titles shirt from NDC/SWOOSH. Remember free shipping code JUSTDOIT no minimum purchase necessary

I just got a reply back and was told that we will be getting this shirt in some time during the next two weeks.  I will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

...just grabbed my 8 tittle shirt today from Champs. Not bad.... it is dri-fit. Just wish I had the matching shoes.....

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

I just got a reply back and was told that we will be getting this shirt in some time during the next two weeks.  I will post an update once they are in stock.

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray.

got my hoody, sweats,tees and destroyer jacket. got both trainers and manny won . done with this thread but thanks to all.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray

Thanks Ray.
Title Tee is up on Eastbay

if yall seen the Pac vs Margarito fight notice that he wears trainer boxing boots ! them joints were sweet. i had to record round 12 + him taking victory.

Back
Top Bottom